Better Organix Indoor

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

every time someone respond to this idiot,,just fuels him,,no fuel lives them sitting on the side of the road,lol
word, we drop people off in the dessert over here too. If you just ignore them, they have to go away in the end. His attitude was just wrong, I like poeple who share things openly and dont try to be bigger or better. When I see emotionally retarded Alpha males trying to take over what is a perfectly functioning, leaderless, horizontally aligned group all learning and sharing equally, I always hit ignore.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

word, we drop people off in the dessert over here too. If you just ignore them, they have to go away in the end. His attitude was just wrong, I like poeple who share things openly and dont try to be bigger or better. When I see emotionally retarded Alpha males trying to take over what is a perfectly functioning, leaderless, horizontally aligned group all learning and sharing equally, I always hit ignore.
me too bro ,im 56 i seen enough drama in them yrs,,i have my own to deal with and dont want anyone else shit,,the thing about opinons,,we all have a difrent one,,im open for all ,but when it gets to my left nut bigger than yours,,went from educational to a cage match,,aint interested,,hello ignore button,,it happens once,and ends all good ,it happen twice thats the end for me

Ecompost

Ecompost

me too bro ,im 56 i seen enough drama in them yrs,,i have my own to deal with and dont want anyone else shit,,the thing about opinons,,we all have a difrent one,,im open for all ,but when it gets to my left nut bigger than yours,,went from educational to a cage match,,aint interested,,hello ignore button,,it happens once,and ends all good ,it happen twice thats the end for me
I am chasing you bro, peace thats what i need, so I have clarity to deal with the drama my own energy creates. We are all falling mate, some just reach for the side, others will grab fast at anything, taking others on a shared tumble of bullshit if you let them. I just know its OK, we are all falling, every now and again we land on a spot and we take stock, feel great, but all too soon we are falling again. Life is about accepting this fall, I did that a long time ago.
Everyone is a sequence of photons and this is all a simulation.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am chasing you bro, peace thats what i need, so I have clarity to deal with the drama my own energy creates. We are all falling mate, some just reach for the side, others will grab fast at anything, taking others on a shared tumble of bullshit if you let them. I just know its OK, we are all falling, every now and again we land on a spot and we take stock, feel great, but all too soon we are falling again. Life is about accepting this fall, I did that a long time ago.
Everyone is a sequence of photons and this is all a simulation.
true that

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Really dude?

Theres nothing wrong w asking for help brother. U ever got a question ur more than welcome to stop by my thread and fire away.....just like out in the world, there presumptuous ppl w piss poor attitudes. I'll tag u into my thread.....u shud get an alert in a minute
lol
Really dude?

Theres nothing wrong w asking for help brother. U ever got a question ur more than welcome to stop by my thread and fire away.....just like out in the world, there presumptuous ppl w piss poor attitudes. I'll tag u into my thread.....u shud get an alert in a minute

Latest posts

Top Bottom