• Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

726c404ab5100fff4c759b5db1b158adcd5b63020be746ed863962c0d24ff941

Ecompost

Ecompost

Doin some training on mother plant WhiteBlaze
Nice work bro,
ha see your one is growing like mine did. Like a Christmas tree with a lopped off head. I left one without topping it. All the ones fed KAMINO branched like this, all the ones not fed KAMINO didnt and grew more one really fat central cola. G man took a bunch of cuts and grew them SOG 16 plants in 1m2. He got about a single of each plant in 8 weeks he says. He loves it for his style, small and many and fast :-)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Nice work bro,
ha see your one is growing like mine did. Like a Christmas tree with a lopped off head. I left one without topping it. All the ones fed KAMINO branched like this, all the ones not fed KAMINO didnt and grew more one really fat central cola. G man took a bunch of cuts and grew them SOG 16 plants in 1m2. He got about a single of each plant in 8 weeks he says. He loves it for his style, small and many and fast :)
For a 30 day veg these plants are blowing up, hopefully i dont have to take non out of tray

Ecompost

Ecompost

Ok ima stick with 20gr for the next 3-4 weeks an bump up veg & kamino
yeah KAMINO has a small amount of fulvic, naturally occurring from the plant matter in the product, its about 2% I think on last test but not more than shall we say, but it has a high SiO4 number so is super rich in balancing compounds + organic acids which help keep your Anions functioning without bumping in to the Cal, the Al or the Fe...simply put for the plant, its more access to P

Ecompost

Ecompost

For those on this thread uncertain about the viability of shop brought microbes, i thought I might include this shot of a root ball belonging to a Purple Beauty
You can clearly see the gloums are abundant, where you can see a brown, yellow tinge, this is signs of the glomus, visible due to the total poliferation, below this you can see a huge mass of actinobacteria, azotobacter and trichoderma forming a white fuzz at the base of the pot. The root pouch itself is being rapidly converted in to soil by a rampant colony of microbes. These microbes have been grown in a single season and are so virulent, it is unlikely I will get to reuse this root pouch, unless i bury it in to a larger pouch.
Just as its true with all life, not everyones microbes are created equally :)

Happy biological growing

20161222 213737
20161222 213803
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

For those on this thread uncertain about the viability of shop brought microbes, i thought I might include this shot of a root ball belonging to a Purple Beauty
You can clearly see the gloums are abundant, where you can see a brown, yellow tinge, this is signs of the glomus, visible due to the total poliferation, below this you can see a huge mass of actinobacteria, azotobacter and trichoderma forming a white fuzz at the base of the pot. The root pouch itself is being rapidly converted in to soil by a rampant colony of microbes. These microbes have been grown in a single season and are so virulent, it is unlikely I will get to reuse this root pouch, unless i bury it in to a larger pouch.

Happy biological growing
Thank you doggie, time for some words to study on!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Happy biological growing
oh ya replant that bitch,,hell a 5 gallon bucket would love that beauty

Latest posts

Top Bottom