Better Organix Indoor

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

@Ecompost any suggestions?
wood chips, composted wood chip :-) Put a sign up, if you got a yard, tree people are always looking for spots to dump bonza wood chip. Try to compost it of course. Do a soil test before you add it. determine if you need to add mineral content, but I doubt it is the land hasnt been ag previously. If you dont know what a soil profile should look like in terms of its CN its Elemental ppms and its soil fauna, dont make your own, buy it. If you want to spend the time to learn how to make a clean and properly balanced soil profile, you better get on the books and fast.

becareful tho that the wood isnt chopped from polluted land, otherwise you may get a higher than you might like metal content....see what i mean about study?

Your soil C/N should be in the range of 24:1

good luck. I would not want to take this on without serious knowledge, it might be expensive, but crack on buddy, I cant wait to see it all

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Istill believe its a male i put it the mother plants, we'll see what the reaction is ! Here's a look see for ya!
huh cant tell for sure,,should have some balls on it,,but a little more time will tell,,at this point i be wanting a female from her,,work it bro,,if it a girl just keep on till you get a male and fill your dream,,good thing is if it aint a male it gonna be some more fire smoking female lol,,if you got more seeds ,pop one ,just dont do like gt 21 and slap the balls off it,lol,hope all yall that way had a wonderful christmas

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

huh cant tell for sure,,should have some balls on it,,but a little more time will tell,,at this point i be wanting a female from her,,work it bro,,if it a girl just keep on till you get a male and fill your dream,,good thing is if it aint a male it gonna be some more fire smoking female lol,,if you got more seeds ,pop one ,just dont do like gt 21 and slap the balls off it,lol,hope all yall that way had a wonderful christmas
Nomore seeds for AG this is my last one, these beans i got from the den ! Im flipping AG WB GG TONITE to see what happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom