Beware Of Dr Greenthumb!!!!

• Thread starter Skunkguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkguy

I am really glad that you have had success with Dr Greenthumb Syrous , I wish I was in that boat too, but unfortunately I am not. I am just putting this to a bad experience and moving on.
The New year is around the corner and I am positive for some good news, good health and all round positivity!
I thank everyone here who has offered me advice and I wish you all the best possible New Year each of you can have, filled with good health and prosperity.

Thanks again guys, I am so glad I signed up to this site, it is filled with great info for new comers as well as experts and is just what to doctor ordered (pardon the pun)

Cheers everyone!

H

happy b

Anyone who charges $250 for 2 beans is a cunt in my book . I don't care how good they are . there's plenty of great seed banks were you can get 10 fems for £60 (around $100)maybe even less . I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone but I feel if you pay that for 2 beans or even 4 whatever,then you have more money than sense . but that's just my personal opinion.

H

happy b

Did ya get an addy yet Skunkguy?The quicker you get one the quicker you,l get going.

miko

miko

Thanks for the advice and thoughts guys.

I know, I really did stuff up, I have ruined the season for my wife, I used nearly all of my tax return to get the non existant seeds, and the only reason I did order through Dr Greenthumb was I was duped by good marketing and a mate who spoke well of there stuff.
I don't think companies such as Dr GT realise the impact of there actions.
Yes I was foolish to send cash unregistered, but I believe he received it.
The season has been nearly lost due to waiting for nothing, the medicine I was hoping to have for my wife seems to be slipping out of my grasp, and to be honest the bushy weed we can get here is so poor it has no real benefit I think, more psychological.
So I still haven't had the guts to break it to my wife, she has a lot of other stresses to deal with lately so I thought my best bet would be to order from here and just hope for the best.
There has been a couple of strains ive read about on here, I feel would really help her, Being in Aus we don't get any of these varieties especially clone only ones, so varieties such as bruce banner , face off og, etc that have a high potency we just don't see really interest me
Hence why I was ordering some varieties from Dr Greenthumb in the first place!

Anyways if this helps one other person from having to go through what I have then I will be glad to have helped.

I am happy to share some of mine with you for free brother! I have plenty around.

Pm me your outside email and we will talk.
God bless! Happy Farming.

Miko

B

Beans

Ordered on three different occasions with greenthumb...cash...got my order all three times...happy with the stuff I got...just got an order in from herbies...good people to deal with also...I always hopped around since stairway never been screwed thankfully...cash in the mail is risky and shit happens...two sides to every story...it aint like you ordered better boy from burpees on a card...if you have that kind of hardship you should know better than to blow 500 cash on an unknown...you woulda been better off findin some good shit already grown locally....sorry for your loss and circumstances....if you lived near me I would go out of my way to help. Peace and good on ya

B

Beans

Read fast just noticed the "I believe he received it" comment...can you imagine the shit him and others go through with the guaranteed shipping crap some advertise? IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ORDER WE WILL REMAIL IT FOR FREE....jesus...every swingin dick that wants good pot seed can scam their buts off via the great unknown web for free stuff...its the world we live in

Bones69

Bones69

I am happy to share some of mine with you for free brother! I have plenty around.

Miko
I am new to this site but I must say after going through topics here and this being one of them, you guy's really look out for each other!!! My prayers to you and your Mrs skunkguy.

S

Skunkguy

Miko

Thankyou so much for your kindness Miko - That is the way with this site, it is so humbling and awesome to realise the kindness people all over still have in there hearts.
That is the way with this community and I for one am so so glad I have joined!

Beans - I completely hear what you are saying mate, and yes it is 100% my fault for sending cash to them, that said, I did do as much checking as I possibly could, I don't know a great deal of people who order seeds at the best of times, so I was lucky to hear that a mate had had success with them ,which is why I ordered. My fault and I take it on the chin, doesn't mean I should not let others know of my misfortune.

Thanks again everytone who has posted on this thread\, and the people who have reached out, you have seriously warmed an aussies heart!

Peace to all.

cheers

miko

miko

Thankyou so much for your kindness Miko - That is the way with this site, it is so humbling and awesome to realise the kindness people all over still have in there hearts.
That is the way with this community and I for one am so so glad I have joined!

Beans - I completely hear what you are saying mate, and yes it is 100% my fault for sending cash to them, that said, I did do as much checking as I possibly could, I don't know a great deal of people who order seeds at the best of times, so I was lucky to hear that a mate had had success with them ,which is why I ordered. My fault and I take it on the chin, doesn't mean I should not let others know of my misfortune.

Thanks again everytone who has posted on this thread\, and the people who have reached out, you have seriously warmed an aussies heart!

Peace to all.

cheers

I hate sending Cash to another country. Fucking sucks and you never know if it gets there.
I placed and order for $400 and the shippping was $50!! WTF.
My advice is go with someone that has credit card ordering and is one of the top seed companies so you know they are pretty safe.
Otherwise send tracking so you know they received it.

Last , I have ordered from locals and can give recommendations on PM as I don't want to post them without their permission.

Adios.

Miko

S

steady990

Gday everyone,

Had a really bad experience with Dr Greenthumb seedbank and thought the community should know!
I am in a country which still hunts down and prosecutes smokers,growers etc so being careful is a must!
I placed an order (with Cash) and posted it to Dr Grenthumb in Canada as I had heard good things.

My wife has severe breast cancer so we are in dire need of good quality genetics, and so that is why we ordered through them, well we have waited and waited, and finally contacted them to ask what, where, why etc, about our order, and were told, "we never received it" .. Ok fair enough, So I waited another 2 weeks, emailed them asking what the situation was and if there was any news, and was told "we don't have your order, don't email again and f off!!!"
Now I don't know about you guys, but to me that is way too far!
Fair enough you are having a bad day etc, but don't tell a customer to F off! We are the reason they are in business, without customers, business don't succeed, so it is a fine balance, but this was ridiculous!

So I have wasted half a season waiting for nothing (to be told to f off) !

I'm out 500$ and will NEVER order through them again, and I will warn others to be very wary of them!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Screw seeds to begin with. Too many variables. Hermies, males, have to pheno hunt that special girl. Clones are where it's at. I only pop seeds when I want to add more strains to my list. Just popped 6 new ones (well in week 6 flower now). I'm Spending more time nanner hunting daily, vs my other gardening needs. I really need a helper.

miko

miko

Screw seeds to begin with. Too many variables. Hermies, males, have to pheno hunt that special girl. Clones are where it's at. I only pop seeds when I want to add more strains to my list. Just popped 6 new ones (well in week 6 flower now). I'm Spending more time nanner hunting daily, vs my other gardening needs. I really need a helper.

Agree totally. Next rollout is going to be all clones for me.

W

wily

my buddy bought dr greenthumbs g13 for 100 bucks a seed three years ago. ordered 3 and got them but the dr was seriously rude over the phone. he got one to germinate and I took a clone so we were both growing it. The plant was and is a cartoon character sort, a big vigorous great looking monster that has the potency of lawn grass and about the same flavor if you swallowed the grass while it was actively in flames. just terrible!!! my stubborn friend did 2 more runs refusing to give up easily and hoping for different results. of course it was just as bad. since I didn't lose any money I saw the humor in the whole fiasco but my buddy still starts sputtering and cursing whenever the dr is mentioned.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Want to be the BEST.? Want to have the #1 strain.? Want to be better than the rest of the pack.??????? Aint happening with somebody else's clone. tthat much we can agree on...

Ummmmm..... nope.

You think the best dispensaries have their own strains? I have dealt with around 30 clubs vending this year. None of them have house strains and all of them are looking for name strains. Try selling a seed strain vs Sunset Sherbet. Now if for some reason you find the best of the best in a seed pack, that will help make you king. However I have popped thousands, and none of my seed pops come close to the elites. Found this out with great disappointment over the decades.

lino

lino

Ummmmm..... nope.

You think the best dispensaries have their own strains? I have dealt with around 30 clubs vending this year. None of them have house strains and all of them are looking for name strains. Try selling a seed strain vs Sunset Sherbet. Now if for some reason you find the best of the best in a seed pack, that will help make you king. However I have popped thousands, and none of my seed pops come close to the elites. Found this out with great disappointment over the decades.
I havnt posted my kind bud seeds on our site yet but all my clan prefer our beans over any cuts we ever tasted or been gifted. But I agreed with you, I have a lot better odds tho. Even with my ol skool seeds I hit a champ every 20 - 50 plants. That why we breed in groups.... I dont know where your getting your seeds but if you cross a GSC or something good x something good your seed USUALLY will produces something good when bred correctly at least a cpl good phenos every 10 - 20 seeds, meaning better than 90% of cuts.
I have a very good example test of this going rite now. We just went out and gathered genetics, clones and our seeds. maybe I'll be wrong and have these supreme cuts but I doubt it. Had mildew on some of the cuts already.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't get me wrong Lino, I am currently running about 20 DHN cuts and others with a Cherry Chem male from South Fork Seeds. Making my own, and I bought the best of the best, IMO. Aficionado seeds, Ganja Rebel, South Fork, Bodhi and the list is countless really. I pop hundreds every year. IMO, almost every strain on DHN is better than 90% of seed starts. Then the best on DHN list, like sherbet, dream queen or Tahoe Og are almost impossible to beat.

Now I grow outdoors, and those seed starts out perform clones every time with vigor and yields. So there is that too.

When I see a new strain that kills it, it gets my attention. @Blaze had some flowers at the cup that were second to none. He bred them I believe, watermelon something. Amazing herb from what sounded like a fairly small selection of prodigy. Which backs your claims Lino.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
More the reason to buy seeds from this site...

Latest posts

Top Bottom