BHO RECORD YIELD?

• Thread starter SCFSYNDICATE760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

WHATS YOUR RECORD YIELD?

JUST HIT MINE..33 GRAMS IN 17 GRAM OUT FOR A WHOPPING 53 PERCENT OR SO I THINK..MADE FROM PURE OG KIEF...STUFF WAS BOMB, SMELLED SOOOO SPICEY N KUSHEY..
MADE STRAIGHT BLACK GLASS, THAT WAS SHINEY SPARKLEY RED AMBER WHEN SHONE THROUGH W LIGHT...
TASTE IS INSANE..LIKE CUMIN OR ALL SPICE...
FIRST TIME BROKE THE SIDE OF A WAX CONTAINER DIGGING OUT A DAB..TO STRONG A SHATTER...
ITS THE SPICE

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
WHATS YOUR RECORD YIELD?

JUST HIT MINE..33 GRAMS IN 17 GRAM OUT FOR A WHOPPING 53 PERCENT OR SO I THINK..MADE FROM PURE OG KIEF...STUFF WAS BOMB, SMELLED SOOOO SPICEY N KUSHEY..
MADE STRAIGHT BLACK GLASS, THAT WAS SHINEY SPARKLEY RED AMBER WHEN SHONE THROUGH W LIGHT...
TASTE IS INSANE..LIKE CUMIN OR ALL SPICE...
FIRST TIME BROKE THE SIDE OF A WAX CONTAINER DIGGING OUT A DAB..TO STRONG A SHATTER...
ITS THE SPICE

Photo?

outwest

E

Empire

That must be that new kinda og with a spicey flavor eh? Haha

And 53% off running straight kief is pretty bad to be honest should be in the 65-85% range. And please, caps lock is not ur friend.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

yes i stopped givin a shit about caps a few yrs ago...
and empire..ive never ever heard of anyone yielding anything close to 85% or really over 60...i guess those folks doing those amazing extractions just arent posting the results...
so for posted confirmed yields, i aint seen much better...
thats great tho, id love to see a higher yield...
and no, its not a NEW og flavor, its called because its kief and cured a bit it took on a very "spicey" "rich" flavor...maybe that will make more sense to u...
hey bud, why dont u actually just go post elsewhere..
thanks for your lovely productive addition to the thread tho...lol

your makin shit up your yield sucks and caps sucks.....
lol..great thanks bruh!!
(rolls eyes)

outwest, ill do ya one better, were having it tested so ill not only post pics, but the results as well once back in...this stuff is crazy ish...

(sticks tongue out @ empire)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
outwest, ill do ya one better, were having it tested so ill not only post pics, but the results as well once back in...this stuff is crazy ish...

Sweet. Look forward to seeing your work!

outwest

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i got 4 to 4.5 grams from 7 before. cant recall for sure, but it was at least 4. from a chunk of pure kif hash. kind of unpressed hash, i razored it up b4 extracting.

R

RUNBHO

28%-Flowers
50%-Kief
I believe some cats with better flowers than me are pulling 30%

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

RIGHT, WELL ITS A FORUM, SO THATS KINDA WHAT WERE LIMITED TO HERE...TYPING IT..IM SORRY MAYBE I MISSED SOMETHING? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PICTURE OR SOMETHING? I NOT SURE WHAT U MEAN BY CONFIRM...I MEAN IF YOU WANNA A PIC OR TEST RESULTS OR SOMETHING, JUST CUZ ONE POSTS THOSE DOESNT CONFIRM ANYTHING EITHER...I COULD MANUFACTURE PICS N TESTS IF I HAD THE TIME OR CARE TOO..
SO THNX FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS...

@ RUNBHO, YES FLOWERS SHOULD BE (AT LEAST WHAT IVE SEEN, 3.5 GR UP TO ALMOST 8 WAS THE MAX I HAVE SEEN) PER OZ..I HAVE HIT AROUND 30% W SOME SUPER GOOD OGS...IF YOU GET UNDER 4 GRAMS IT MEANS SOMETHING WRONG..EITHER TOO OLD TOO DRY TOO WEAK...SOMETHING..

grower4life

grower4life

What up scfsyndicate, thats an outstand yield! I usually see about the same but it really depends on the fruit or sugar shake ur using. I pretty much use sugar shake and the highest ive seen is 22 grams off 28 grams of sug shake. My tubes hold exactlly 28 grams and my prex dishes hold one tube so its not hard me me to no exact yields. So that off an afgooey, Ive seen as low as 10 grams off 28 grams and that was from pk and master kusk, so it really varies. Ive got some crazy train (TGA) thats been yeilding about 18 grams off 28 grams. Anyways its fuk awsome when you blow 112 grams and come out with over 80 grams of yummyness!!! RITE?? :)

You said glass, would you mind sharing with me how to make glass? Scene it, smoked it, fargen LUV IT, just dont no how to make it.
Much appricated if youll share.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What up scfsyndicate, thats an outstand yield! I usually see about the same but it really depends on the fruit or sugar shake ur using. I pretty much use sugar shake and the highest ive seen is 22 grams off 28 grams of sug shake. My tubes hold exactlly 28 grams and my prex dishes hold one tube so its not hard me me to no exact yields. So that off an afgooey, Ive seen as low as 10 grams off 28 grams and that was from pk and master kusk, so it really varies. Ive got some crazy train (TGA) thats been yeilding about 18 grams off 28 grams. Anyways its fuk awsome when you blow 112 grams and come out with over 80 grams of yummyness!!! RITE?? :)

You said glass, would you mind sharing with me how to make glass? Scene it, smoked it, fargen LUV IT, just dont no how to make it.
Much appricated if youll share.
Your pulling 75% from shake?? And as low as almost 40% with others? Big claim thereo_O

grower4life

grower4life

Was doing some numbers in the old head and relized a problem, I changed tubes a few weeks ago and the new glass one is bigger, i looked at my notes and the new tube hold double what the old tube holds not 28 but 56 grams. So im getting 11 grams per 28 of shake = 44 grams off 112, and my lowest yeild have been 9 grams per 28 grams of shake = 36 grams off 112.
Still these are huge yeild numbers

(Sorry about the confusion) Ya baba G the 2 crazy train phenos i have produce a retarded amount of resin and i also use a organic bloom stimulater called SNS 604B that really adds some funk to the smell but also causes the glands to be quite a bit bigger which is great for BHO, chech it out if you can find it and purchase it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom