BH's TrainWreck

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Big propps for Hempy keeping these genes alive and kudos to the maker Woodhorse seeds.

D

DR. nick

5838100_0045.jpg

thats the train wreck I am used to seeing. It has been a while though. But there was a time when I lived in arcata and I even stopped toking for a while because I got tired of TW and I could get nothing else. I dont like trainwreck that much personally. I want to note I am not trying to be confrontational. I just call it like I see it. I dont doubt that there are TW genes in bhs tw at all in fact I knew it was from woodhorse and I have heard woodhorses is more potent than the arcata cut. But those pics look like larf to me, that could be for a number of reasons. Dont hate on me for my honesty please.

T

the420wookie

Awesome! Hello Hempire! I am upset I never found this thread sooner. I am all the more glad that I have these beans in hand :D I also have a few mating plans for this strain once I get my setup going! I also cant wait to run your SMCG! Do you have any pics of your TW you could put up for us? Thanks for the post FastForward!

B

blueskies

5838100_0045.jpg

thats the train wreck I am used to seeing. It has been a while though. But there was a time when I lived in arcata and I even stopped toking for a while because I got tired of TW and I could get nothing else. I dont like trainwreck that much personally. I want to note I am not trying to be confrontational. I just call it like I see it. I dont doubt that there are TW genes in bhs tw at all in fact I knew it was from woodhorse and I have heard woodhorses is more potent than the arcata cut. But those pics look like larf to me, that could be for a number of reasons. Dont hate on me for my honesty please.

I see exactly where your coming from although you cant judge a book by its cover the pic of tw does look like it went through unfavorable conditions. However the proof is in the pudding! Thus he states that it is burning happiness into his days so thats all that matters! But what good is a thread without constructive critiscism!

B

British_Hempire

I will have to dig out the disk with my TW pics on, I have posted them on the farmer before, I think in FF's other thread.

The TW line that FF and others grew out is still not stabilised to the Arcata pheno and I don't plan to really stabilise it for that pheno as I like the variation and the qualty is fairy even across all the phenos, although there is still an indica leaning pheno in there that lacks some of the psychedelic speedy qualities of the others. I'd like to point out that ABITA, Marijuanamat and FF all reported they were very happy with the TW and to me, that makes the whole process of creating the beans worthwhile!

The TW and the TW x AS hybrid will be worked soon, just waiting till I have a new breeding facility established, which is gonna take a little while.

F

FastForward

Yep...my TW pheno from BH's beans was mental - check out the grow diary:

I smoked some iso made from the TW and it wasn't a million miles away from a class A buzz! Wouldn't be my daily headstash but for special occasions it's amazing...

B

British_Hempire

I hear ya totally on TW ISO being near a Class A buzz, you can definitely overdo it with the stuff, I know I did!

I couldn't smoke TW daily either, but I do like a TW joint in the morning for wake n bake as it makes me active and inspired, but toke it all day and it's gonna mess your head up.

D

DR. nick

Yeah BH I saw your TW photo on an BIN at another site and it does look like TW to me I want to add. You really should throw those pics up though. TW is strong sh though no doubt and when smoked in moderation posses all those charcheristics described. I always liked some its crosses best. I bet, BH, TW crossed to your purple afghan would produce something really special.

B

British_Hempire

Cheers Dr Nick, I may indeed cross the TW to the PA later this year, could be interesting.

Here's some pics of my TW I found, the last pic is the infamous puck of TW dry sift I made that oozed oil after pressing and lightly heating, never had this happen with any other pucks of dry sift I've made.

DSCF0005
DSCF0006
DSCF0047
DSCF0048
DSCF0051
DSCF0052
DSCF0053
DSCF0054
DSCF0056
F

FastForward

I don't suppose you've got a piecemaker press BH? I've just been drooling over one and seriously considering it....and then saw your TW puck....

D

DR. nick

:yes: I got no idea what tw would cross best to... but there was this planewreck aka afwreck that I really liked, and considering your pa is a very special afghan I just figured. lovin those pics btw.

B

British_Hempire

The clay extruder presses are the ones to get FF, onlu 20 quid I think, THC4Sim has one, works great. The press I used for that piece was a space case one, I've since broken it, but have a look on EDIT, they have a few idfferent ones cheap these days.

Hi Dr Nick, I think TW needs crossing to something with no stretch and strong stems as those are the areas it's lacking, the PA could improve those areas I reckon.

R

Rural_GrowOp

I just put a bid in for these. Can't wait I've always wanted to run this plant looks like I might have a chance finally.

K

knoxvillain1

TW is my current favorite strain.... using a gravity bong intensifies the harshness but you get more bang alot more bang with every hit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom