Biff...Bam...Pow!!

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatFreddysKat

Wowwzzers..........Biff...Bam...Pow...indeed!!!!
Candy I tell ya, candy!!!!

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Nice lookin plants...what kinda nutes/additives you using?

Peace!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Hugemongoidshebeasts. Big things must come in small packages Dr. E cuz you're livin' large by the looks of it.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol dr evil...dont get to close to those plants if they get hungry, it could be curtains!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Those could feed an army

Looks like the plants love their environment, nice work shaping them into bud monsters

mal

B

Buddy Flowers

nice garden man. what's the rule of thumb for vertical lights in terms of height and distance from plants? thanks and nice monsters!

C

crossouttheiis

how many total lights are you running in there. It is hard to get an idea with all the individual plant shots lol.

genepool

genepool

Thought I already stopped in to say ur doin a splendid job with these ladies. You gotmuch respect from me even if u r a evil haha.

GP

D

Dubsta

damn talk about tree's. I to would like to know your room specs. How many lights? How long was the veg? anything u could tell us would be great.

A

amstercal

That Tigers Milk is way interesting looking. How did it smoke? How was the yield?

And I think Twist is right. Maybe you shouldn't go in there without a knife in your back pocket. They look ready to pounce!

waayne

waayne

Awesome work bro!
Those girls are gonna be some real beasts!:rock

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Pictures do not do this room justice...its MASSIVE!!!!

Tex

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

lol dr evil...dont get to close to those plants if they get hungry, it could be curtains!
Little Shop of Horrors aint got shit on these chicks!!

Looks like the plants love their environment, nice work shaping them into bud monsters

mal
Thanks maing!!

nice garden man. what's the rule of thumb for vertical lights in terms of height and distance from plants? thanks and nice monsters!
I generally keep the lights lower than the canopy level for outward growth and raise em up if i want to manipulate a little more vertical growth...i would say that the bulbs hang about 1-2 feet from the plants themselves.

Always love your work man!
BigUps JH!

how many total lights are you running in there. It is hard to get an idea with all the individual plant shots lol.
11k vertical and 2k horizontal.

Thought I already stopped in to say ur doin a splendid job with these ladies. You gotmuch respect from me even if u r a evil haha.

GP
Thanks for stopping by GP!

Looking good Doc!
Thanks bra...diggin your new set up as well.

damn talk about tree's. I to would like to know your room specs. How many lights? How long was the veg? anything u could tell us would be great.
They got about a month of veg and about an extra three weeks of growth in flower due to a light leak.

That Tigers Milk is way interesting looking. How did it smoke? How was the yield?

And I think Twist is right. Maybe you shouldn't go in there without a knife in your back pocket. They look ready to pounce!
Tigers Milk is the tits...smokes like a sweet bubba and has a high that is similar to the bubba, but a little trippier due the appalachia present....dont have to worry about my ladies pouncing...they dig this walk :evilgrin0013:

Awesome work bro!
Those girls are gonna be some real beasts!:rock
Thanks waayne!!

Pictures do not do this room justice...its MASSIVE!!!!
BigUps playboy!!

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom