Biff...Bam...Pow!!

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the lorax

Looks awesome! Quick question, what are the dimensions of your room and is your system on 40" centers or did you modify it? Thanks

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Looks awesome! Quick question, what are the dimensions of your room and is your system on 40" centers or did you modify it? Thanks

I ordered them 54-55 off centre......not really sure of the size of the room....i'll have to double check :bong-hits:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

All the details you can provide will be beneficial to my blueprint. Decided to duplicate half of what you have going on in light of new laws limiting plant numbers in my area.

Keep rockin' those inspiring behemoths. :yes

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Killin it with some huge bushes.. I do not think I caught what the strain was?

I

ibTheMan

God dam dog! i cant believe my eyes! r them bottom pictures one plant?! LOL
i aint never saw no shit like that, is your roof like 12 to 15 feet high?

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

you got bush Dr. E'.. Nice schlong fest'..what exactly is that one plant ? I wanna grow some 'bush' like that.. haha..

54 on centers..darn makes my 40's seem stupid.

Dare I ask how much does one of those big bushes yield..?If you say 2 pounds I'm tossin my 8's for 13's on tuesday:dance

waaay sub'

click80

click80

Alien Dog 1 + 2

hey i would look it up but i would rather get it from you, do they have much kush in them? if so, is that what is causing that upward leaf curl? I have heard it called the "kush curl". I just wonder if it affects yield at all. I dont think so by the looks of your pics.

I have twenty headbands going in a flood table right now and they all do that leaf curl thing. They have OG Kush in them...freaked me out at first, but it most definitely does not seem to be hurting them...

I did inherit some sick plants, nursed em back and since i had to start another room for them, which will eventually be my UC room (yeah im stepping on the bandwagon), anyway i threw some of my headband moms in there also to flower and lo and behold no leaf curl. I am assuming it is because they are under a light mover maybe? Just wondering....Nice looking grow man...when i have a chance i will look back and see how you set it up....

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

All the details you can provide will be beneficial to my blueprint. Decided to duplicate half of what you have going on in light of new laws limiting plant numbers in my area.

Keep rockin' those inspiring behemoths. :yes
Cheers! Ill throw up some pics from the start of this till where we are now...should help give some sort of visual guide.

Killin it with some huge bushes.. I do not think I caught what the strain was?
Post #14

God dam dog! i cant believe my eyes! r them bottom pictures one plant?! LOL
i aint never saw no shit like that, is your roof like 12 to 15 feet high?
I wish it was all one plant...now thats the ticket! ya not bad ceiling hight to work with.

you got bush Dr. E'.. Nice schlong fest'..what exactly is that one plant ? I wanna grow some 'bush' like that.. haha..

54 on centers..darn makes my 40's seem stupid.

Dare I ask how much does one of those big bushes yield..?If you say 2 pounds I'm tossin my 8's for 13's on tuesday:dance

waaay sub'
Never thought id be a fan of bush....whod thunk? lol
not sure of yield yet....ill take what i can get :evilgrin

hey i would look it up but i would rather get it from you, do they have much kush in them? if so, is that what is causing that upward leaf curl? I have heard it called the "kush curl". I just wonder if it affects yield at all. I dont think so by the looks of your pics.

I have twenty headbands going in a flood table right now and they all do that leaf curl thing. They have OG Kush in them...freaked me out at first, but it most definitely does not seem to be hurting them...

I did inherit some sick plants, nursed em back and since i had to start another room for them, which will eventually be my UC room (yeah im stepping on the bandwagon), anyway i threw some of my headband moms in there also to flower and lo and behold no leaf curl. I am assuming it is because they are under a light mover maybe? Just wondering....Nice looking grow man...when i have a chance i will look back and see how you set it up....
No light mover....just vertical lights...if you are at some decent elevation you may need to up your relative humidity...which sometimes shows itself in the form of leaf curl. though i do believe that these are in part caused by the alien/afghan side of the mix. My bubba kush has also done this from time to time....i honestly would not worry about it.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Slight picture sequence from the start to where we are now......

DSC099661
DSC09965
DSC000091
DSC001541
DSC001141
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks for the time lapse shots brah! It amazing how much growth has taken place... Do you have sufficient airflow in the lower canopy or have you trimmed any leaves from the base? Either way I'm looking forward to some massive colas from those massive trees... Much respect Dr. Evil! :cool

S

sourkush91

hey man looking good... cant wait to see the finishing project

B

Bckindgrower

those are ridiculous. Anyone know if these UC are in canada yet? You said 1/4 to 1/2 strength whats your ec?:sign0005:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahaha Holy shit Devil what the hell did u add to ur water bro? Wicked trees bro. I juts finished read the 'uc problems thread' i had my motivation gone a bit but now that i see ur thread its back up again lol

Top Bottom