Big above-ground planters

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Butte

Thanks for the kind words, but you must remember I'm a one man organic gardening machine :)

fractal

fractal

Aloha Butte, thanks for looking at my thread. I have respect for very few people, being one of the "anything done right I do myself" folks. But I definitely admire your grow respect your skills because you took the same idea I had and ran with it. I think I am hitting the ground running though, and next year will definitely give you a friendly competition for biggest plants. Our planters are roughly equal but you have trenches too, which is very nice. You're not so far from me in the fall we should burn one, I have tons of questions. Hit me up when you get to your post limit.

fractal

fractal

Harvest has begun, which is awesome because it means my project is successful! That royal kush has been dried and trimmed, yielding nearly a pound of buds.

The LA / Pure Kush came down minutes ago, before the sun rose. I wanted to preserve all the aromas possible! These buds are so chunked out and perfect looking. Will be hard to part with much of this!

LAPURE harvest
LAPURE harvest 2
fractal

fractal

these colas are so dense you could pave a driveway with them!

LAPURE harvest 3
LAPURE harvest 4
fractal

fractal

I have not photographed the trainwreck much because the spot it is in, doesn't really lend itself well to photos it seems. Here it is, trainwreck old school. Will harvest this one in another week to ten days.

GEDC1773
fractal

fractal

kemdog #4 surprised this grower with its late flowering trigger. Right now it is halfway done.

GEDC1774
fractal

fractal

Phoenix haze is killer, I love it, probably going to have people crashing their cars on this one. The keeper this time is the neville's dominant plant that looks like all colas coming up from the bottom, the compact one. The lankier ones also do not have the intense buttery spicey smell as the keeper.

GEDC1767
GEDC1764
fractal

fractal

The keeper is compact, relatively, something that surprises the hell out of me considering the jungle that happens when you flower these indoors under 1000s.

GEDC1785
GEDC1786
F

fuzzy

Yummy

They all look yummy!GREAT JOB!Your going to be well medicated for awhile.On my way out the door to pick up an envelope from Spain.c-99 i won on Joes auct.fire it up,peace,fuzzy:rauch08:

fractal

fractal

There are many places with red dirt, well there must be since I am on the west coast. Hasn't gotten close to freezing yet. . . A week ago today it was 110.

A

arikjay

Phoenix haze is killer, I love it, probably going to have people crashing their cars on this one. The keeper this time is the neville's dominant plant that looks like all colas coming up from the bottom, the compact one. The lankier ones also do not have the intense buttery spicey smell as the keeper.

christmas trees. nice plants dude

fractal

fractal

Late flowering Phoenix Haze, three are left at this point. Even the earliest ones ready november 10 have a devastating buzz and outrageous flavors with generous resin.

Have not yet smoked any of this with my friends but when i do I think they are all going to change their minds on what good bud is.

Nov15 haze 7
Nov15 haze 8
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
thats so great!! when you get some time you should look into getting mushroom substrate
(used mushroom soil)...its some of the richest soil you can get,and at 30$ a yard its a steal.........good luck with your grow............shamus

Top Bottom