Big Jay's Bud Cave

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol. So it's easy and it turns the butter into gi pronounced like gee. Will almost never go bad on u if u freeze it where non clarified has a shelf life. All u do is melt the butter first put it in the fridge and once it's solid take the butter off the top and dump off the solids. Better end product but from the looks of things I'd Def spread some on a muffin. Lol!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Lol. So it's easy and it turns the butter into gi pronounced like gee. Will almost never go bad on u if u freeze it where non clarified has a shelf life. All u do is melt the butter first put it in the fridge and once it's solid take the butter off the top and dump off the solids. Better end product but from the looks of things I'd Def spread some on a muffin. Lol!

I'll give that a shot brother. Doing more tomorrow. Im making holiday edibles (Oreo balls). Used 3 ounces of SWEET trim for the first pound to get a feel on dosage. I want people to be able to enjoy a whole brownies. Only time I've ever had edibles, it was hash brownies. I was ridiculously high for 20 minutes and got sick. Then I didn't feel right for a week. Hopefully these just get me high.lol

Damn Big Jay looks like your gonna be eating good player I love me some cookies!

Well come on down, mayne. Always room for good friends at my table! Doing some cookies, candies, fruity pebble treats, and brownies. Gonna have to change my name to HugeJay500lbs.lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'll give that a shot brother. Doing more tomorrow. Im making holiday edibles (Oreo balls). Used 3 ounces of SWEET trim for the first pound to get a feel on dosage. I want people to be able to enjoy a whole brownies. Only time I've ever had edibles, it was hash brownies. I was ridiculously high for 20 minutes and got sick. Then I didn't feel right for a week. Hopefully these just get me high.lol

Well come on down, mayne. Always room for good friends at my table! Doing some cookies, candies, fruity pebble treats, and brownies. Gonna have to change my name to HugeJay500lbs.lol
So good luck bro. If u plan on using right away u don't really have to clarify it just allows u to keep it longer. Good luck figuring the dosing. Lol. I've been trying forever to get dosing correct and people always end up wanting to call an ambulance. Lol. Fuckin sissys. I always tell people to bring a seat belt. Lol. So good luck Jay let us know how it turns out!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Romulan Space Cake (let's be real... it's a daggone rice crispy treat). It's delicious, and makes me fly with martians. You can barely even taste herb. It must be beginners luck. :D

20141216 184942

bigjay420

bigjay420

Roc's Grape Romulan was a pleasure to deal with. She grew stout and had HUGE colas.
20141226 021823
20141226 021813
20141226 021748
I have a few of these beans vegging (week 2) as we speak. I'll be sad when they run out. This smoke was pure medicinal. Kicked my back pain in the dick WITH A QUICKNESS. And while I won't measure dicks with yield numbers... I'll say I'm VERY pleased with the quantity and quality of GR. Thanks @ROC for this awesome plant.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Man you been hard at work. Knew I shoulda made it over to your place for dinner. Those GR nugs look solid and dank bro. Its really the only strain that has a permanent spot in the rooms. Awesome job on the one ROC! Great job Big J! MGG

bigjay420

bigjay420

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm still rocking behind the scenes. I just did a final transplant to move into flower. Things are looking good. Will show some shots soon. In the meantime, here's a shot of some root explosion from Nectar For The Gods. Might be something to this "feeding" stuff. ;)
Also for your viewing pleasure, some 1 gram hash balls I made for the Holidays. Happy 2015 boys!!! Stay high!!!
20150101 003739
20141228 001934

Top Bottom