big props to my friend over at centennial seeds :)

• Thread starter Snafu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldStageCoach

amen! Real good guy from what i could tell when we met. have him take you to the little mexican stand he goes too. Im veggie but it looked killer.

not to mention the 25ft plants....lol jesus man

S

Snafu

hahahaha beastly plants i remember the days of seeing a small jungle of 14 footers! and last time i was in we saw some really purdy waipio haze cross maybe ben can chime in as memory doesnt serve properly

A

A20Grower

Anyone who spends any amount of time with Ben at his grow should consider themselves very lucky for the privilege, because he's got something very special going.

D

dudeman

so what strains of theirs has anybody grown and what did you think of it?
Favorite strain?

S

Snafu

Anyone who spends any amount of time with Ben at his grow should consider themselves very lucky for the privilege, because he's got something very special going.

that is an understatement he is doing the world a huge service and has some super amazing looking ladies and i learn something new everytime i have been there :) i hope to visit more often seeing as i have serious doc shit that takes me north now!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I love the garlic growing in the center of his F/D trays!

I also love how Ben emailed me this link before this thread went up! Thanks CropReport!

Latest posts

Top Bottom