big sur holy weed

• Thread starter ridge og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ridge og

ridge og

grew up around carmel valley in the 80s big sur holy weed was all over.if it still out there show sum love

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I see folks at many sites searching for "BigSur Holyweed"
Must have been amazing smoke.
Sorry I can't help...

The Joker

The Joker

Two posts and you are begging for cuts. Do you want real names and phone numbers too?

S

ShamanGang

Man some of that would trickle through LA back then too was killer!
I'd beg for a real cut too.

snoopytime

snoopytime

No better place to search for a NorCal Coastal strain than in the forum of . . AN AMSTERDAM BREEDER!

I

Island Sweet Sk

Bodhi made a limited release of these... I should have jumped on them also. I believe there's one pack left floating around somewhere. I don't know if you get in trouble mentioning other site's so I'll keep my mouth shut. GL on finding the BSHW.

ridge og

ridge og

@joker, no disrespect, but Im not begging for cuts, just wondering if it is still out there. Thanks, Bros, doing more research and just getting started. Thought that might be a cool strain.

The Joker

The Joker

.if it still out there show sum love

4 posts, no pics, no contributions, no relationships, but show some love by giving it to you because you are entitled to something for nothing. That's called begging.

And furthermore, you bizarrely post it in the forum of a breeder from the Netherlands.

Go figure.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Wow. I've been at this site for over 2 years, been a member for 1 1/2 and didn't know the owner was from the Netherlands. Talk about being slow on the uptake. Shit. I don't know wtf is up.
Nothing to add other than that.

Take that back. Most of my connects are from Central Coast/Carmel Valley/Big Sur so I'll do some asking.

The Joker

The Joker

Wow. This forum. The one that we are posting in. This one right here is for the breeder of SANNIE"S Seeds. Sannie is from the Netherlands. That's right.

Just like OG Raskal had a forum for his seeds. On this site.

I'm also from your area and have been posting on line for years. Never in my wildest dreams would I think of going on to a site, contributing nothing and asking for cuts.

What I've learned is this: If you want something , earn it.

But hey Ganja Gardener:
This guy could be a 15 year old who doesn't grow or at worst a narc.
When you spend hours getting the cut and making the package and spending the money to send it, realize you have no idea who that person is.

Fine line between generous and stupid.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well IMO the OP didnt ask for anything - he said to show the love

which could mean lets see some pix

and its not like I dont move threads for newbies all the time - not everyone is computer savvy or used to posting in a a huge ass forum like the farm

hell my third day as a mod I got a PM from logic laughing at me because I started a thread in the wrong place - it happens that many of us are stoners

soooo - lets all take a deep breath - or better yet some bonghits and chill

thread moved

ridge og

ridge og

Thanks GanjaGardener, I'd really appreciate it. This is what I was looking for, someone who is from the area I grew up in, who knows what Im talking about. We probably have mutual connects from the area.

Joker, I just started on this site so Im new to this computer shit, Im a ditch digger, not a nerd.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

It's all cool brother/s. I get where Joker's coming from and ML. too. I, not always wisely, assume the best until an op's behavior or actions change that. I think it's smart to be on the lookout, but in this case, I was drawn to the post because of the geography and curious about a strain I've never heard of.

Here's the solution, (and you heard it here first!) If I can track it down, my collective will develop a Holy Weed x Mr Nice's Shit and call it "Holy Shit!". The collective can team w/ Mr Nice or any other breeder, preferably from the Netherlands, that the Boss wishes.

In one fell swoop, I promoted accord locally, international friendship, set up a business deal, and shamelessly kissed ass. Have a nice night. I'm still rocked on some hash.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got it but nothing in flower.. i just made some cuts to throw into flower and ill definitely post pics.

actually im gonna do a log on williams wonder x herijuana in motas forum and i was planning on throwing in some pics of the bshw in veg but that aint nothing crazy... but eventually they will flower so itll take some time.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Sorry I wasnt tryna be a dick lol . . the question is reasonable, what better place to get leads on a rare special weed than on an international weed growing enthusiast website.

Just how it landed way down here in Sannies is what I couldnt figure out.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

And furthermore, you bizarrely post it in the forum of a breeder from the Netherlands.

Go figure.
Yeah right. Go figure. Your post and the follow-up sure threw me for a loop. Based on your statements you had me believing that logic was a breeder from the Netherlands and that he was either a close friend of Sannie or Sannie himself. That was the assumption I was working under. Was this thread originally on Sannies board ? Knowing that would've saved some time. I'm a member of Sannie's forum so yes, I do know that he's from the NL. Just figured that logic was from Gr Britain, Spain or Lichtenstein.

Holy Shit!
S-2's avail in early 2020

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I dont have many pics of her right now. But she is lemon candy sweet sativa all the way.

I got 2 packs of Big Sur Holy Weed seeds from Reeferman a few years back. This was my favorite pheno out of all of the females.
I still have a half pack of seeds, will be searching for a nice male next spring to make some F-2's.

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/Big%20Sur%20Holy/103.jpg

~Lem

Latest posts

Top Bottom