big sur holy weed

• Thread starter ridge og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ridge og

ridge og

Unique & flavorfull magic carpet ride to say the least...
Reminds me of the Mint medley tea with cat piss/temple aroma & Sativa bliss!
what a trip that cat piss aroma is the coming back to mind . Ive been growing sativa and learning what those girls like so when i luck out and run across the queen i can treat her right. thanks much respect.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

check with socal seeds i pick these up from them at the ht cup. dude really seems to have the best genetics nailed down..
Seedes 013

ridge og

ridge og

check with socal seeds i pick these up from them at the ht cup. dude really seems to have the best genetics nailed down..View attachment 296205
right on killer they have it .i found it on cannazon thought i had it but at the check out my account doesnt work with the currency. i will call tomarrow c if there is another source .thank u golden .

ridge og

ridge og

very nice toprock those r some straight up trees! Can i get a smoke report . thanks for the these great shots of her. how long into flower is she here in these pics.? thanks again

T

TopRock

shots were taken sept 12th last season, came down around the 10th oct or there abouts. most had a musky pissy aroma, one we kept has some citrus goin on, mid yielder outta all the rest, makes the big long runnin colas.

most i didnt care for, but the one we kept is pretty nice toke, earthy citrus, heady right off, builds for a bit. more of what i like in a toke, up invigorating, dosent dumb ya up untill ya come down.

ridge og

ridge og

shots were taken sept 12th last season, came down around the 10th oct or there abouts. most had a musky pissy aroma, one we kept has some citrus goin on, mid yielder outta all the rest, makes the big long runnin colas.

most i didnt care for, but the one we kept is pretty nice toke, earthy citrus, heady right off, builds for a bit. more of what i like in a toke, up invigorating, dosent dumb ya up untill ya come down.
thanks for the report bro. and thanks to the farm this places rocks. this is dam sour and my first real pic on the farm lets c if it worked.

ridge og

ridge og

^^^ i have some holy diver seeds but i dont think it has bshw in it.

mine says holy chocalate thai x acapulco gold x c99.

i just assumed holy chocalate thai was just a choc thai cut. you might be right though, i just figured if it had bshw in it it would say that.

either way i also have the BSHW and am planning a cross of these too aiming at a real nice old school hybrid. just trying to find the right plants. so that would be big sur holy weed x holy chocalate thai x acapulco gold x c99. sounds amazing and old schooool..

hopefully u can find out for sure for us or maybe u have more info that i dont know about. that would be siiiick if the holy diver does actually have the bshw in it.

edit: jaws youre freakin crazy man.. cant wait to see what u do with those. wow. even got the bshw x bg. holy moly.
Slausongardens i know this a old post but did u have any luck with the bshw cross . if so how did it come out .always like to to keep up on this stain . cant forget about chocalate thai use to get it on the stick what ever that ment . my know wife and i use to smoke that shit all summer and watch peoples court . miss those days peace

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey ridge try socalseedco.com that should get you headed in the right direction. should be at the secret la cup the 23rd & he will have seeds with him as always.

ridge og

ridge og

hey ridge try socalseedco.com that should get you headed in the right direction. should be at the secret la cup the 23rd & he will have seeds with him as always.
thanks u Golden just got a email from them said they will have them . it cross my mind and would b worth the hell i would catch .r u planting yours outdoor . i grow indoor but would put these babies in the sun. might even go the old school find a bad ass spot by a creek in the hills some where . i dont know just stoned . peace

sun

sun

So a california monk bread bshw ?& let me get this right its a zapata purple x gahani? Or was it thai x gahni?
Anyone in the know , please fill me in. Never mind found info.

ridge og

ridge og

So a california monk bread bshw ?& let me get this right its a zapata purple x gahani? Or was it thai x gahni?
Anyone in the know , please fill me in. Never mind found info.
what did u find ? high boldtage.com describes it best i think .

sun

sun

Yes ,thats where I looked zacatecas purple x afghan . I missed out o refermans .Im really interested in the mexi x for strain hoarding purposes .This would be great if these resurfaced somewhere for purchase

ridge og

ridge og

Yes ,thats where I looked zacatecas purple x afghan . I missed out o refermans .Im really interested in the mexi x for strain hoarding purposes .This would be great if these resurfaced somewhere for purchase
yo sun. socal seeds has big sur holy weed .the only way to get a pack is go to one of the shows. the secret cup is on the 23 it is in la .im waiting for hemp con in san jose to get a few packs.

Reactions: sun
sun

sun

yo sun. socal seeds has big sur holy weed .the only way to get a pack is go to one of the shows. the secret cup is on the 23 it is in la .im waiting for hemp con in san jose to get a few packs.
Thank you so much ,hemp con in san jose is closer

ridge og

ridge og

This is blue dream from hso .Until i get my hands on the bshw. thanks for all the farmers that stop by.

Top Bottom