big sur holy weed

• Thread starter ridge og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ridge og

ridge og

Been slow with posting pictures this year. Had problems with the computer. These are the BSHW Purple stem phenos. The leaf pics are from the squat pheno...

View attachment 411148 View attachment 411149 View attachment 411150 View attachment 411151
Somethun about that plant make me think wo
Been slow with posting pictures this year. Had problems with the computer. These are the BSHW Purple stem phenos. The leaf pics are from the squat pheno...

View attachment 411148 View attachment 411149 View attachment 411150 View attachment 411151[/quote

View attachment 411148 View attachment 411149 View attachment 411150 View attachment 411151[/quote super stoked to see the pictures .what kind of smell is she throw,n.would think a little bit of skunk.keep us updated and thanks.

ridge og

ridge og

Thanks for the picture of her .

That's what I'm talkin about.the best of the best great job on keepin the old school around .please let me known how she smokes got to be some expando.
Well 215 .hope all is good .curious to know how your bshw came out .Sure it's one hitter .

kagyu

kagyu

Squat and tall phenos. Plants are starting to excelerate. Have not given any fertilizers.

DSCN3936 DSCN3937 DSCN3940

the rrock

the rrock

Crossed BSHW with NL5xHaze from sensi seed catalog back in the late 80s been growing it ever since,called itr many things,still one of the frostiest strains ive ever grown,got tons of seeds sitting in a safe:clown:

B

barefoot

lookin' sweet Kagyu....................

and those sound like winners rrock.............I used the Nl5/Haze cut and hit up with BSHW some seasons ago and passed out to many..............

ganj on...............

ridge og

ridge og

lookin' sweet Kagyu....................

and those sound like winners rrock.............I used the Nl5/Haze cut and hit up with BSHW some seasons ago and passed out to many..............

ganj on...............
I'm sure they still remember it.Good man

Top Bottom