Big up powder or shooting powder

• Thread starter philly kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philly kush

philly kush

Ive bin using MOAB for my last few grows now but my local store is out of it n they r not sure when its coming in again so was wonderin if anyone has used humboldts big up or H&G shooting powder and which 1 do u guys prefer.
Thanks again 4 any input.

dankworth

dankworth

In my experience shooting powder was wack pgr scary chemmy nonsense that made me not like my weed as much. For reals, that is how I felt. I would drive 300 miles to get MOAB because the MOAB/hammerhead combo w/2 week flush is 10x better to me than what the shooting powder gave me.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

We had major issues when using Shooting Powder as it caused the plants to go into a never ending flowering progression which sounds like a good thing, but in reality it translated into not being able to get the plants to properly mature, or "finish".

Shooting Powder and Magic Green are two H&G products that did not test very well from our findings.

Cheers!

Lowman

Lowman

Big up is a decent product....no worse or better than most Pk boosters.

As for Shooting powder.....I read a few years ago that it tends to stay in the media. Not good if you reuse your media...as I do.

I have never tried MOAB...not sure off the top of my head what it stands for. Have seen the term used alot here. Maybe after I go through the 5 pounds of other boosters I have...I'll give it a go.

philly kush

philly kush

Thanx for the input guys,but i think im gonna wait until i can get MOAB. I have crop ready two harvest 2maro n still have another 2 weeks b 4 im gonna need MOAB so think I"ll b able 2 get it by then.Yo DANKWORTH gaonna grab some hammerhead 2 n give it a try.I will try 2 post some harvest pix 4 u guys.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U should hit up G.O.D he gots a MAOB replacement powder that's the same thing but cheaper

K

kes5480

Ive had good results with Shooting Powder. I use 2.6grams of powder per gallon when i do use it. I have had better results with the MOAB but I do still like to use Shooting Powder from time to time.
Good Luck with what ever you choose bro.
peace
Kes

Top Bottom