• Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Obviously preggers.
Lactation perfectly normal.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Photoinhibition of a result of too much intensity on the lights and/or not enough co2 and the plant uses oxyegen instead. This is not "stacked tricomes" it is photoinhibition.

The article you put up says bleached flower is a result of heat but it isn't. It's high ppfd and low co2 in PS2. The bleached flower will look perfectly healthy and the tricomes heads are all you can really see since there isn't any chlorophyll

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Photoinhibition of a result of too much intensity on the lights and/or not enough co2 and the plant uses oxyegen instead. This is not "stacked tricomes" it is photoinhibition.

The article you put up says bleached flower is a result of heat but it isn't. It's high ppfd and low co2 in PS2. The bleached flower will look perfectly healthy and the tricomes heads are all you can really see since there isn't any chlorophyll
Sounds likely... I was hoping it was something magical lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i think i see what you are saying. Why do you think some of these show high cannabanoids and terpenes while others show very little?

There were a lot of reports of this when there were Expensive blurples like Kush Lighting users showed the white tops i remember.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Blue light induces it at a higher rate from what I have read.
Why do you think some of these show high cannabanoids and terpenes while others show very little?
The article says that but gives no numbers or what they are comparing it with. Bud tips vs what? I would assume bud tips will always have higher terps and thc imo than a node or two lower.
I do think they just don't understand the process. Buds look beautiful when they are like this and the smoke tastes good without the chlorophyll. Still burns black though. I wonder if the seeds will be marketed

Top Bottom