Big white nipples on colas...lol

• Thread starter Thedevilslettuce83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedevilslettuce83

Thedevilslettuce83

Can anybody tell me what these are on my blueberry strain? I've grown this strain before and didn't get this giant white tip on the colas.

Big white nipples on colaslol
Big white nipples on colaslol 2
Big white nipples on colaslol 3
Big white nipples on colaslol 4
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Looks mostly purple.

Search for foxtail and see what you think

Thedevilslettuce83

Thedevilslettuce83

Looks mostly purple.

Search for foxtail and see what you think
Its not foxtail ...I found pics online in the last 5 mins that say they are tricomes ontop of tricomes a rare thing that happens when conditions are just right. Im chargi g my phone and will pot clear picture with the lights off in 40 mins...that way you can see them clear with out the purple light on them

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Its not foxtail ...I found pics online in the last 5 mins that say they are tricomes ontop of tricomes a rare thing that happens when conditions are just right. Im chargi g my phone and will pot clear picture with the lights off in 40 mins...that way you can see them clear with out the purple light on them
Do you have a microscope or loupe that you can use to take up close pics? Just curious what it will look like.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hmm no green pigment. I wonder if this is a form of albinism? Maybe genetic like variegation?

I dont think its due to trichomes stacking.

My best guess is genetics... by nest guess I mean shot in the dark

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Other than the bud is overfed and looks kind of unhealthy notice how the top is all stacked trichomes but the rest of the flower not so much. Any thoughts?
Ill have to take another look after i eat my dinner, I didnt really look at the rest of the bud lol

Ive read that its a somewhat common phenomenon with certain spectrums of LED.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I've never seen this before, hence my foxtail comment,

Did look similar to light/heat burnt.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It doesn't look right, but then again… there's the holy shit factor on those trichs. I wonder if it's an attempt to protect itself from too much light?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I looked up hash tips and got a lot of picture of this.
Not sure what it is though.

Top Bottom