Bigdawgkush's kksc x X18 Grow ~OGR GEAR

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

whats up fellow farmers, here is what i have started on this gear. These babies are at about 12 days. so here some pics as seedlings. i hope to keep you guys stoked on this grow cause i know i am.... will update on the regualer....... if any others are running this gear plz feel free to express your feelings or knowledge. thank you OGR for this ONE
:cool0010::cool0010::cool0010::cool0010:

Strawberry x 181
Strawberry x 182
Strawberry x 18
winta

winta

hell yea my dude congrats! ill be ridin wit ya! i wanna see how these girls come out alot of people were sleepin on this strain for some reason lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
better be dank mofo if its getting grown in the skunk house! LOL. im pumped about this grow for you man, should get some great meds outta this cross for sure!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer man.. chair pulled fo sho!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

You beat me to the punch, can't wait to see what's in store, gonna start 1 or 2 in next few weeks, good luck bro, peace Shiva

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
FunkySkunkOrganics to the maxx kid!! ya'll bout to be smokin real good come spring/summer might pull the drop top 73 caprice out for a Dank session with ya'll ya dig...

bro your missin this master. its some pretty killer man. not as good as larry but some fire for sure....and your yet to hit the toro...phshhhhhhh:talking

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

just got done drinkin gin and juice and im laid back fa sho

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
you know the funky skunk is just tryin to put out something to impress you since the 91 out in your hood is holding the flame....try and tone that fire down a lil bit with some larry lol....or BDK with his strawberry x18 when that fire ass shit is done and ready to med!

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Thanks for the replies all, I will keep you updated I'm far out excited on this one.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

you know the funky skunk is just tryin to put out something to impress you since the 91 out in your hood is holding the flame....try and tone that fire down a lil bit with some larry lol....or BDK with his strawberry x18 when that fire ass shit is done and ready to med!
:ridinghorse:the flame shall be put out by the skunk, lol brah cant wait for that larry boi.....:ridinghorse:

:musclehdk just playing hommie:muscle

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
we are just fuckin with ya.,,ur 91 is straight fire, u know we give u mad props on it. im just an og fiend. only a few buds in all my day that iv burned left a coating of flavor in your mouth looooong after burning it and larry is one of them. not really tryin to hype it or be big headed about it, just somb amazing smoke. who knows when we med when its done u may not like it. then u can go to michigan state after and get that real deal from those state cats, heard some dude grows some shit he claims is 91chem out there haha.....u know im messin with ya. larry is crazy bro, cant wait to med on it for real i know u will love it. not saying its better than ur gear though hdkizzle

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
btw did i mention state can suck it and is full of fat bitches lol.....u knew i had to lol

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

youguys are crazy man, the 91 is that fire and i know there is a few tricks up your sleeve. i think you well be amazed. there is no pressure brah, just some great meds to enjoy. oh yea fuck STATE they may be green but they be those snickelfrits HA HA

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

snickelfrits??? Que'
just a phrase from some kind of movie i think in terms of meds which i am comparing to state and there not the dank. nevermind im blowen, im out need some time to gather myself:sweating:movie

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol...yeah since pinneapple express came out every part of the world has snickelfritz. its just the shit you have to keep it moving and stay in the game. until the dank comes around.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

lol...yeah since pinneapple express came out every part of the world has snickelfritz. its just the shit you have to keep it moving and stay in the game. until the dank comes around.
yeah you got it kid xxx just only the right ppl enjoyy some of the rareist weed ever ha ha my point that is MSU snicklefritz:icon_animal26:

Latest posts

Top Bottom