Bigdawgkush's kksc x X18 Grow ~OGR GEAR

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

"uhhh so are those guys getting the pineapple express too???"

"Fuck no man those guys get the snickelfritz" :D

snickel is the bud you save for the dudes you dont like,,, straight up mid grades... pfffttff ahaha

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
ROTFLMAO.. I love that movie!!! It's called Pineapple Express and is funny as fuk! SNICKELFRITZ!!! hahahaha

"This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed.

Wow. This is the product of baby fucking. -Pineapple Express
" :D

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

MSU is a school of agriculture the BEST growers in the world come here to learn ya dig!
im just playin hommie, my sister was at MSU james madison son shes a smart bitch. they do have one of the best programs for agriculture. plus i dont mind IZZO to much either so i got love for the green and white

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

ROTFLMAO.. I love that movie!!! It's called Pineapple Express and is funny as fuk! SNICKELFRITZ!!! hahahaha

"This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed.

Wow. This is the product of baby fucking. -Pineapple Express
" :D

lol man baby fucking is great

the muthafucking cross joint, your kids will be smoking this man, its the new era it creates a trifecta air flow blah blah

hey man how can i smoke this if you leave i need you to help light this :rasta::fighting0087:

Darkplace

Darkplace

got a pack of these on the way so tagging this show for sure...good luck bro :anim_30:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

got a pack of these on the way so tagging this show for sure...good luck bro :anim_30:
Thanks bro, some of them have a sweet fruity smell, crazy I will get someupdated pics for you guys enjoying th slow show

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

heres a some updated pics. no buds yet but there swicthing over cycles as we speak. looks like two diferent phenos and the stalk stinks like crazy fruittness both are different fruitness :flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower

IMG00018 20100408 0946
IMG00019 20100408 0946
IMG00022 20100408 0947
IMG00024 20100408 0947
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

ill have some update pics in the next few days the OGR strawberry X x18 is going well. i have two Pheno types.... its about to be smell berry good

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Aww shit! I made it just in time for the show... Looking green over here BiGDawGKusH_TRU! Time for my wake and bake... :bong2:

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah this ones gonna be fun, got my chair all warmed up. Good luck on these we will all be rooting for ya. Sic branching.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Updated PICS of OGRs strawberry X x18

heres some pics the first 3 are both of the ladies on the left is the x18 pheno i think and on the right is the strawberry pheno.

then the next 5or 6 are the x18 pheno

last one is the strawberry pheno

:party0023:

DSCN1080
DSCN1081
DSCN1090
DSCN1078
DSCN1079
DSCN1082
DSCN1084
DSCN1085
DSCN1087
rawman

rawman

It's looks nice and healthy mane props! Looks like ur in for a treat.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Raw that's shit is crazy it has like a citris pear apple smell it is really hard to explain, also she has a big strech. I hoping she is taste. I hope I have a good run with that ceaser good luck on those, they should be fire

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

nice pics I think these are the first straw x x18 pics out??? So how many days are those into flowering, if I had to guess I would say 18?

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

nice pics I think these are the first straw x x18 pics out??? So how many days are those into flowering, if I had to guess I would say 18?

it has been about 20 days tops, so props to you man you nailed it.... yeah i havent been able to find any either. thanks for the props

winta

winta

shit lookin right bigdawg! i bet that smell is like a breath of fresh...dank..air ;)

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

My bad the are actually on day fourteen, I need to get my mind right.

Top Bottom