Biggest Nugs Ever!

• Thread starter manicman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicman

manicman

Haha that's a pain I'm willing to deal with! Thanks for the heads up, while you're here do you have any pics of your biggest cola? I'm on my first small closet grow and I'm loving it so much! Damn this is addicting and people on here are really helpful and nice. Can't wait to see the buds off my first plants!

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm a small closet grower too so no giant colas for me since my grow space is 20"x40" and 5' high but here you go:

20141229 151820

Grown under 100W DIY LED + 25W UV-A/B T8 fluoro chopped at 57 days. Have three more plant that need one or two more weeks to go with one even bigger cola

20141230 010529

Keep it green and dank

+++++Vibes

manicman

manicman

Big ol tasty treats.
I'm a small closet grower too so no giant colas for me since my grow space is 20"x40" and 5' high but here you go:

View attachment 471493

Grown under 100W DIY LED + 25W UV-A/B T8 fluoro chopped at 57 days. Have three more plant that need one or two more weeks to go with one even bigger cola

View attachment 471494

Keep it green and dank

+++++Vibes
Nice to see small closet grows can put out such big buds! Tasty tasty

manicman

manicman

Hears my Sour Deez cut. Saratoga Sour Deez, aka Beez Sour Deez. I found the beans in a couple of ounces of ECSD grown by Big Herbz OUTA Seritago Springs Nyc.

It's Ecsd Dom, it's some bullshit bag seed so it's not liget, or elite cuz I have it. Yet it YEILDS better than the Orginal Ecsd, YEILDS more and has a lot more vigor. If I gave you a bag of it, you would with out a dought think it was East Coast Sour Diesel.

It's stinks way more two. Like WAY LUAD. But it's some bullshit, trust me. I ran the ecsd for years and chucked it over this pheno. An I know elite clone onlys. This shit doesn't stack up. It's way to healthy and vigorous. View attachment 471491View attachment 471492
That's 3.5 in a 2gal.
One
" if I gave you a bag" you tease!!!! That shit looks waaaay too heavy for those stems-must be strong.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

There used to be a growlog by @dankworth with the biggest buds ive seen in it,dr.grinspoon genetics if i remember right but i think it was lost in the server changeover,anyone have those pics saved?
Big buds do not always equate to the best buds though,IME anyways.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Great shots guys....

Here is a tester goji girl I had to chop early at 56 since she was getting too big and took over my tent...lol. She's in reveg now will give her a proper run soon... It threw out 5 colas about this size in 1 gal pot... 5 gal bottle behind it..

Top Bottom