biggest yielding plants ever

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SB805KUSH

casey jones(shmoes cut) dont grow if got height restrictions quality and quantity, heard lenda uno ( brazilian hybrid)heavy yeild kcbrains just quantity.

B

bigbag

biggest ive seen were Mullumbimby Madness(Mullum Madman)out of Oz, hittin the 12 lb mark, and Big Stick (Big Bud x Thai stick ?)out of California. i think co2 might have been used, lol:sun

S

SSHZ

Mr. Nice Medicine Man was my heaviest over-all yield in my big room. I trimmed for 3 days. I was very surprised.......

X

Xceptional

man i need a damn outdoors spot!!!!

how bad does a 5lb plant smell outdoors? how far away could you smell it? i got a place but its only a few hundread yards from a country road that does get a little traffic but it's on private property. wondering if the few hundread yards of forrest is enough to keep the smell from reaching the road but i'm guessing it's not.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
x if smell is a prob then grow a strain like cindy 99 or green crack(its iffy but it dont always smell skunky) but soem strains dont really smell or smell like pot

Blaze

Blaze

man i need a damn outdoors spot!!!!

how bad does a 5lb plant smell outdoors? how far away could you smell it? i got a place but its only a few hundread yards from a country road that does get a little traffic but it's on private property. wondering if the few hundread yards of forrest is enough to keep the smell from reaching the road but i'm guessing it's not.

Depends on the strain and the location. A 5 lb plant that is a stinky strain is going to wreak for quite a ways. I know come harvest time when the wind is right I can smell my garden from a good 100 yards away.

C

Cannibis Cajun

what style grow did you use for that?

i grew nirvanas papaya last year and yeilded 4oz dry of each plant.
its the best yeilder ive had

I am currently running that PAPAYA and am just curious. nutes?

B

Buddy Flowers

I live in CO at 10,750 ft. I have a Wonder Woman from Nirvana that I had to bring inside 2 weeks ago due to low temps. I have her under a 1000 HPS and it looks like she'll produce a lb.

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

which strain would that be? I actually have his jack f6 and am debating wether to run it or sssdh outdoors next year. do ya have experience with it personally?

Im running Sannies Jack outside right now...nice size...no mold and no powdery mildew...killer smell...IDK how much it will yield...but I have a pic...something many here are lacking...

Sannies Jack (back ground), Rezdog 4SD (foreground)

attachment.php

Sanctuary
Xrancher

Xrancher

TrainWreck clone outdoor

This TrainWreck clone just gave me 1.75 lbs dry from an outdoor grow.

It was 5' tall with over a 100 tops.

od_trainwreck4.JPG

od_trainwreck3.JPG

still waiting on some Kali Mist and some kind of Haze I grew 8 years ago and grew from seed this year in the background.

Xrancher

B

BPJR

My biggest yield has come from Chimera's Mental Floss. Second to that a local strain called Speedway.

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

nice TW rancher .. that the e32 clone? Im curious to see if the e32 is different from GHS TrainWreck or if they truely are the same (like Arjan advertises) ..

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hey gemini, nice seeing you over here! your jack looks amazing, great job on that man, what are you feeding those? they look perfect

xrancher props for keeping that trainwreck standing, with 100 floppy tops, almost #2 out of her is real nice

and gemini i wouldnt get tw or anything from arjan , the pics ive seen of his trainwreck dont look like any tw ive seen, if your looking for tw in a seedline try out billygoats trainwreck bx = (thai x trainwreck) X trainwreck, im sure you wont be disappointed

fractal

fractal

Apparently the record for my neck of the woods is 13 pounds, so next year I plan to go bigger than that. Probably could do it with a SSH cut that doesn't start flowering until september 1. It could veg up for 6 full months before flowering and still finish november 1.

Also like BPJR there is that mental floss! I just started a pack and got 10/10.

Xrancher

Xrancher

nice TW rancher .. that the e32 clone? Im curious to see if the e32 is different from GHS TrainWreck or if they truely are the same (like Arjan advertises) ..
GEMiNi, I don't know what strain it is. I bought it as a clone from a local dispensary here in nor cal.
As far as I know it's clone only, I could be wrong.
I know I had a Bubba Kush/TrainWreck clone as well but it went in and out of veg outside this year so many times with our shitty weather it ending up like crap.
I guess it was a BK male pollinating a TrainWreck clone.
I'll have to ask and get back to you on the TrainWreck
genetics.

xrancher props for keeping that trainwreck standing, with 100 floppy tops, almost #2 out of her is real nice

Thanks DJM, that was one floppy girl. I had stakes and wraps of twine holding her up and still had trouble.

Xrancher

Top Bottom