biggest yielding plants ever

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

did they use your plants for those huge "thseeds" ads in HT?

LOLOLOL talk about trees!!

G

Green Supreme

Have heard Legends still has like 10000 of these still in Switzerland. I am sure you will track them down. Peace GS

the rrock

the rrock

thaihaze x skunk#1 AFTER 24 weeks got 14ozs of killer purple mind bending weed

Irish

Irish

my av is a lui i grew two years ago indoors. unfortunately the outdoor i ran that year was ripped, so i never seen thier full potential outdoor.

kal-el. greetings brother. your work is inspiring. you are blessed with a real gift...peace...

M

Morals

I grew a few 10+ pounders last year. This year I'm growing smaller plants and starting later. In my opinion huge plants are less efficient in almost every way. I'll probably do one or 2 big ones in 300 gallon smart pots just for fun though.
Also,for the record,SCBB is very average quality herb with a bland non exciting flavor and high. I have friends that keep the clone and they have trouble moving the finished product. Crosses would be good but the scbb by itself is not connoisseur herb at all.

H

herb

got 10 lbs from a nl haze outside /QUOTE]

X2 best yielder of buds with bag appeal I would have to agree with you. We have some pre 88 G13 that yields even more but has no bag appeal but the buzz oh that buzz is super stoney. Probably the strongest hitting weed ever.

C

CHEMLORD

I saw a ECSD x Hawaiian x Neville's haze grown in a custom 500 gallon Smart Pot a couple of years ago that yielded 12 lbs+. The herb was really nondescript though, I wouldnt doubt that those packs are still sitting in the guy's closet.

jaredman

jaredman

Right on guys. I finished everything this year and ended up with about 3per of jtr 2per of govt mule 1per of bubba deep chunk and about 2per on my unknown. I am going for blue dream this year also sssdh and some topdawg strawberry hashplant. I saw some great plants this year though. Lavender was actually one of the biggest I saw. Cant wait to go outside this year

A

APAX

man i need a damn outdoors spot!!!!

how bad does a 5lb plant smell outdoors? how far away could you smell it? i got a place but its only a few hundread yards from a country road that does get a little traffic but it's on private property. wondering if the few hundread yards of forrest is enough to keep the smell from reaching the road but i'm guessing it's not.

sure u worry to much just aslong as no one strols past it , it should be safe , i live in SA and here we mostly grow local strains outdoors , african sativas reaches up to 3m easily , but finding a spot is a hassle

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Seeds will always out yield a clone, and sativas will usually do better then indicas in yield.

My biggest plant was the malawi in the cannabible2. It produced a little over 9lbs and there was at least a few lbs in mold. Didnt come down until the end of november tho. It was also planted around the end of may and was only a 8in clone.

I personally dont like large plant. They are a pain in the ass to net up and if you ever loose one it REALLy hurts.

A

angry pollock

holy shiite, 5# , 7# , 10#. dammit i'm moving to where it doesnt snow

S

swampweed

Each of these produced 10 lbs minimum.
now thats what im talkin bout,thats some well loved herb,biggest i know was 4 1/2 elbows,and it was bout 3 weeks from finish,the product was nothing to right home about tho.strain was unknown.

K

Kiwigreen

biggest ive seen were Mullumbimby Madness(Mullum Madman)out of Oz, hittin the 12 lb mark, and Big Stick (Big Bud x Thai stick ?)out of California. i think co2 might have been used, lol:sun

i remember him from overgrow and those plants were skyscrapers.Had his patch all booby trapped too if i remember right, That man was serious about his work and had mad skills.

Top Bottom