Biggest Yields In Promix?

• Thread starter MetalGear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MetalGear

MetalGear

Hey Guys

Have been running back and forth from Coco to Promix based mixes for years and wanted to give Pmix another shot this summer to see if I still have some skills

What is everyone’s best Promix / Nute reg and yield, light etc

My biggest was 4x4 1.1lb with 1k using PBP grow and EJ bloom / guano tea

Hopefully we can get some Promix guys to show off there skills or even try coming back from coco or hydro

- MG

Dbear180

Dbear180

20180407 203018

I usually get over five lbs with four single end 600hps. Sunshine #4 in 7 gal pots. Floranova, sugars, & some bloom boosters.

H

hawkman

your results look great - never have ; but having interest in that soil (Promix) sound like it should be good. Ever look at Humbolts County's Own ? ($35.00 one can get their complete line) (their Deep Breath and G-13 give unbelieve-able results) great line of organics (don't confuse them with Humbolts Own) to build terpenes in the roots '"Soil Balance.com" using this you will notice your terpene productions sky-rockets (snow) attacking the root for terpenes makes sense; that's were it all starts in the roots !!!!! (sample packs cost $10.00)New product there is only one other product similar to this but it a liquid; not as good re-quarding results)

Dbear180

Dbear180

Usually my DNA Lemonwalker & an in house bubba og. That pic was a test run of all new flavors tho & I still hit over 5. From La plata labs I had- Durango og, lemon alien, flubber, colorado clementines, alien blues, & sour pez. The sour pez sucked it was unstable & started shooting nanners. I also had Mandarin dreams by Ethos & Big smooth by Exotic. They were all pretty good yielders had a couple phenos of everything.

Dbear180

Dbear180

your results look great - never have ; but having interest in that soil (Promix) sound like it should be good. Ever look at Humbolts County's Own ? ($35.00 one can get their complete line) (their Deep Breath and G-13 give unbelieve-able results) great line of organics (don't confuse them with Humbolts Own) to build terpenes in the roots '"Soil Balance.com" using this you will notice your terpene productions sky-rockets (snow) attacking the root for terpenes makes sense; that's were it all starts in the roots !!!!! (sample packs cost $10.00)New product there is only one other product similar to this but it a liquid; not as good re-quarding results)

Nah I'm not very organic when it comes to bud, just my berries. I've been on this recipe for a few years now, it's never done me wrong. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to using dif nutes lol.

H

hawkman

Nah I'm not very organic when it comes to bud, just my berries. I've been on this recipe for a few years now, it's never done me wrong. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to using dif nutes lol.
Totally under stand I try to keep it simple but some times i catch myself dong too much

Dbear180

Dbear180

Totally under stand I try to keep it simple but some times i catch myself dong too much

Simple is the key. I have less product bottles than I do fingers, that's veg, cloning, & flower combined. Honestly tho the Floranova makes it so easy. The sugars are just to feed my mychos & the bloom boosters because the floranova can be kicked up a notch.

Top Bottom