Billygoats humboldt express day 28!!!!

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

first off hey BG!!!! this is the latest pic of my favorite humboldt express!!!!i have three more HE but she is doing the best in the room!!they are in under two 400watt fixtures and i have both HPS and MH conversion bulbs!!! i used MH for the first 30 days veg and hps from day 31 to day 60 when i switched over to flower!!!they are in 2gal bags of promix HP,with fox farm nutes...grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, cha ching and some sunleaves guano!!! !i have 33 total in there...ck out my other thread!!! dj

ck out my other thread

Humboldt express
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey D.J..Looks good..I got some O.E going..maybe next round if i have the space, iwould like to try out the Humbolt Express..Keep us posted on the turn out....:smiley_joint:Jimi

B

bobpeto

Looking great DJ, you got skillz bro!

Can't wait to see how they turn out for ya, Im sure they'll be top shelf.

Keep up the good work man!

Bob

darksideX

darksideX

yea DJ..thaz gonna be some nice fine shit man..is ur HE lady also smellin' like this sweet candy bubble stuff..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks jimih, bobpeto, and darksideX!!! i can't wait til december!!! dj

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Dj, What do you think of the TigerBloom??..I just picked up a Ga, of Tig Bloom for $60..kinda pricey..but my plants seem to like it so far,,1500ppm first feed,with no problems.. I also use pureblend, cal-mag,lq-k, and just got some Growtek bloom booster powder...i like Earth Juice but that has to be aerated. Your plants always look happy.My girls dew dates are in Dec:harvest: also...Jimi

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

day 33 update!!

hey jimih!!!i love the tiger bloom!! but i also will be adding cha ching tomorrow!!! here are a couple pics from today!!!dj

Nice bud
Nice room
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Man D.J,, 33 gals.you got your hands full, You got a water wand or somthing :)..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

jimih i have to take out half of em to feed and water it takes a little more than an hour!! dj

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good. I hate moving plants around in soil. watering is so much harder, but worth it in the end. Best of luck with the rest of the grow. Girls are looking very nice.
Take care,
BG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
jimih i have to take out half of em to feed and water it takes a little more than an hour!! dj
Hey Dj,,Im sure your hard work pays off and lifting your plants is a great way to determine if they really need water..This grow i added some small pond stones to my 3gal grow bags,Little extra weight but seems to help the drainage and i hope to stop any bad root binding...:rollj: Jimi

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hi jimih!! i might try the pond stones next round!! but i let em get really dry!! and its paying off!! dj

Top Bottom