Bio Bizz

• Thread starter endizm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive used BIOBIZZ nutes in a soilless medium (Pro-mix) with great results. Though Ive never used the full line up together, Ive ran these together indoors and outdoors with no problems>>>Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, TopMax, and Hygrozyme.

BioBloom is a staple for my outdoor grows. I work my way up from 2ml during transitioning to 5-6ML towards mid flower. Ive run bio bloom alongside Floranova with similiar results.
Ive heard great things about their fishmix but have never used it either.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Here's some plants flowered with BioBloom

White Caramel
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones
picture.php

convex

convex

Always use your nose before applying ...

Had a rancid batch of fishmix destroy plants before.

M

MasterChief

A local store carries BioBizz I became very interested in growing organic so I have talked to a few of the employees there. Everyone in the store swears by it and have let others do test runs, all with very good results, one even claimed that a canna rep admitted to biobizz being a superior product a few too many...:beer

I don't know if this was an attempt to get me to buy the most expensive product in the store, or if it is better than biocanna

supercharged

supercharged

easi endism, if ur lookin for organic its a really good product, wouldnt use their soil tho, found far too much debris in it, if ur in the uk go for plant magic instead, ive jus finished my second run with it and it beats biobizz hands down imo,

peace
sc

E

endizm

thnx everyone i was just wondering how well it worked for them. i know it makes the dank but can anyone tell me how well of a producer this fertilizer is?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I pump out swollen buds of organic goodness with Bio-Bizz. I use a feeding schedule that is similar to GTD's...at least in theory....I cut the overall strenghth early and load up on top max and Guano add and a little Sweet and they can produce loads. It's my own organic version that I have been doing for years and just realized that it was like GTD in a lot of ways. I'd be happy to go into more detail about it if ya like but a simple answer is yes Bio-Bizz can produce very good if you have your stuff right.

I use very little fish mix but do add it a couple times during veg and the first week of flowering.

DSCN3875.JPG

DSCN26541.JPG

DSCN26711.JPG

fred

B

Bubblemang

biobizz is the crappy version of biocanna. the NPK are so effing low, and the liquid is a thin brown liquid... not impressive considering the competition from Biocanna, HG, Humboldt nutes, and general organics.

S

sixpiece

Biobizz is the most phenomenal product ever. Biobizz is actually much stronger than Biocanna and the nutrients can be easier assimilated. Biocanna is good but the plant will be a lot more chill. It was not simple to get the hang of using Biobizz initially but once you have learned how to, it is really a phenomenal product. By this, you need to know the secret on how Biobizz works best and how to use it.

S

sixpiece

Biobizz is incredible, if you know how to use it. I would never call it the crappy version of Biocanna. Biocanna, I find is much more gentler acting with less nutrition assimilation than Biobizz.

F

fasteddy0

biobizz is the crappy version of biocanna. the NPK are so effing low, and the liquid is a thin brown liquid... not impressive considering the competition from Biocanna, HG, Humboldt nutes, and general organics.

@bubblemang You obviously do not know what you are talking about. It does not matter if the NPK is low, or of it is a thin brown liquid. Bio Canna is molasses based which is one of the reason it makes it a thick liquid. Does this make it better than other nutes? No, but it is a great line just not for any of the reasons that you think that it is.

Also saying the biobizz is not impressive and comparing it to the competition, which you list synthetic based nutrient lines. Leads me to further believe you know less of what you are talking about.

Oh, yeah and William Van De Zwaan the guy who puts his name on the House and Garden labels, also was instrumental in the creation of the Canna and BioBizz lines.

Anyhow just had to get my .02 in as I think biobizz is a great nutrient company and highly recommend it!

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I pump out swollen buds of organic goodness with Bio-Bizz. I use a feeding schedule that is similar to GTD's...at least in theory....I cut the overall strenghth early and load up on top max and Guano add and a little Sweet and they can produce loads. It's my own organic version that I have been doing for years and just realized that it was like GTD in a lot of ways. I'd be happy to go into more detail about it if ya like but a simple answer is yes Bio-Bizz can produce very good if you have your stuff right.

I use very little fish mix but do add it a couple times during veg and the first week of flowering.

DSCN3875.JPG

DSCN26541.JPG

DSCN26711.JPG

fred
I know this was a long time ago but could you go into a detail about your method

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yea Fred that would be so cool. I love biobizz .And I've got the whole line bar the bio heaven. Also have the bio canna, I even got the biocanna rhizotonic. I think that using BIOBIZZ or plant magic is a exellent idea, with cannas rhizotonic. Its just soo good. The plants LOVE BIOBIZZ and plant magic. Canna bio to. I think the fermented hops in bio canna make it more difficult for the plant to use up. And it smells like curry when you come back in the next day. Lol. Serious. That's what I smell anyway .but ,biobizz, plant magic .you will find it very user freindly. And can't recomend them enough :-) lol, witch 1,is up to you tho bro eh. Pick 1,and you won't go back. PROMISE :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

I allways use their gear. And ive got canna bio set and impo the canna DONT come close to BIOBIZZ. Grow, bloom, topmax, fishmix is whats in my, arsenal, lol. I LIKE it cos it still works great with the a, n boosters i use. And Its nice and EASY on the plants. Good luck with it if ya try.
Space

Latest posts

Top Bottom