Bio-Canna Info

• Thread starter technition
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
t.o.med

t.o.med

im wrong i meant canna terra proffessional i had to ph i think the proffessional plus is bufferred and has some nutes were the proffessional doesnt.

Cannprofessionalsoil  06638
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I received some of the first bags of bio-canna that made its way to the west coast, It has a wonderful consistency and water retention ratio. Unfortunately, the bags I received had also tons of fungus gnats eggs which led to a infestation nothing short of biblical. It took a few weeks of nematodes and azamax to control the situation. The bio-canna nutrient line produces some of the tastiest, most aromatic cannabis that I've had the pleasure of creating. However the yield was about 25% less than other fertilizer regiments I've used. Adding some guano to your regiment, will help increase your yields.

M

MASSES 420KING

I received some of the first bags of bio-canna that made its way to the west coast, It has a wonderful consistency and water retention ratio. Unfortunately, the bags I received had also tons of fungus gnats eggs which led to a infestation nothing short of biblical. It took a few weeks of nematodes and azamax to control the situation. The bio-canna nutrient line produces some of the tastiest, most aromatic cannabis that I've had the pleasure of creating. However the yield was about 25% less than other fertilizer regiments I've used. Adding some guano to your regiment, will help increase your yields.
i agree tastiest herbs but i gotta disagree on yeild my first time using biocanna my cola tops[18 plants total] were averaging 89-90 grams plus all there other buds on each plant using promix and 2 400watt hps and still had the biggest harvest i ever had for indoors so i would have to say bio canna all the way:hi:party0045::party0045::420:

true grit

true grit

Has anybody tried this set up with coco? I use soil and will give it a go with soil, but would like to try it with coco...

Still no need to pH after adding supplements such as organic CalPlex? Or Humic12? Thanks for any help folks...

devious d

devious d

have grown hydro for 10 yrs ,went bio the last 2 grows used canna bio and bio boost brilliant nutes, used bio bizz top max for last 4 weeks as well got 500 g m2, 80g up on the last crop of the same strain with big bud and hammerhead:harvest: thats both exodus cheese, using 600w m2 (*2 lights)

J

jarrah

Hi There,:hi

Just reading through some of these forums and was hoping you could help me out. I am growing with cocca coir and Bio-canna nutes and not having as much luck as i would like. So after more research ive discovered that maybes these particular BIO nutes are not meant for cocco coir, is this true? If so is it to late for me to change nutes now? Im on day 2 of veg. Id be really disappointed if i had to change to something that wasn't organic but don't want to loose the plants. Would really appreciate some help, thanks so much.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

The Bio-Canna honestly dosnt work very well at all with Hempys, ive tried, tried, tried, not worth the time, dosnt mesh too well with coco at all. It did work badass with a Happy Frog/coco mix i use sometimes but i no longer keep soil plants at any of my locals....so no more bio, Now Pura Vida on the other hand in hempys is fantastic. Ive recently been trying to cut back on numbers so i went with larger 18 gallon hempys with Pura Vida with crazy cool results....umm anyway drifted for a second...What was i gunna say...fucking weed...oh after seeing what Masses420, and what Big Buddy do with promix and the pura vida, and bio, and now the substra, im just all reeling with excitement over the combos....one thing though is Bio aint that great with straight coco, Pura Vida however even though it aint OMRI certified is basically fermented Molasses, Sea Kelp, Rock Phosphate...and it works like a charm with the hempys. Cant stress how kick fuggin ass the weed tastes with either of these nutes.

At the moment though ive switched off too Canna Aqua as current culture is my very near future, so just kinda making the switch now.....anyone got some advice on the Canna Aqua, anyone used it before, ive found very little about it other than like advertisement or promo crapola.

heres a pic of a the first 18 gallon hempy i tried with pura vida 21 day veg from clone, 21 days from being flipped, under a 600.

devious d

devious d

ive used canna since day one of growing , tried h&g good and bio-bizz , but always come back to canna, aqua flores is great in recirculating systems use it myself with my flood and drain and goes well with hammerhead and bigbud, ive done a couple of side by side grows with canna and other nutes no diff in yield ,but do love that taste and smell

B

BIGBONEZ

hey hotrod are you gonna have any pics of that when your done i would really like to see what it looks like it sounds nice and ive heard some really good things about the white

B

BIGBONEZ

hey devious d love the pics bro just was looking at your stuff and all of them are really nice looks like you got are kick ass set up

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Does anyone add tea's on a regular basis to there feeding routine with bio-canna nutes? If so when do they add them and what do you use to make your tea? Feel free to break down and explain why as I would love to learn more about using tea's!

Pank Mon

420king-MASSES

i actually use a bio-boost tea at week 6 -8 i teaspoon per gallon//the rest of the time i use earth juice for my foliar feeding regime

Latest posts

Top Bottom