biobizz allmix

• Thread starter Skunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunky

Hey guys just got some all-mix was wonderin will it be too hot to start seedlings in?. many thanks

M

MotaLeon22

the all mix iis great. the only thing i found with the bio-bizz all mix is that it can be kind of inconsistant with it's texure and nutrient levels. either way i love it, and i start all of my seed directly in the moist all mix. i rarely have germination issues. i got some arjan's #3 and i'm doing the whole bio-bizz treatment. with the all mix you can leave out the bio-grow, but a little won't hurt it either. seeds like it to be a little warmer anyway. good luck, and i'm sure you will be lovin that bio-bizz after this grow.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I usualy strat them in the light mix, i don't really know about the hotmix i never used it. It should say something on the bag about seedling? My guess will be wait a week after they showed the first set of leaves.

S

Skunky

OK thanks i just thought the nutes in the all-mix would be a bit much for seedlings.

M

MotaLeon22

oh no you won't have to worry about the all-mix being to strong for the young sprouts. in fact my little sprouts grow at hydro rates in the all-mix. in my eyes bio-bizz is where its at. their soils and ferts are top notch and the price is less than foxfarm, earth juice, and most other top name organic ferts. the thing is they work better than all of those over priced jugs of artwork on a bottle that look pretty to potheads across the world.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Indeed i have seen crazy result with biobizz nute line, i have impress. I've seen a guy with a single 600w hps get up to 2 pounds out of 16 clones of S.A.G.E...he did the same with kali mist and one other strain i forget...

F

foolsgold

i love the bio-bizz allmix. i've used both the light and the all mixes, and both are top notch. if you use the whole bio-bizz of liquid ferts along with their soils you will have insane microbe activity in your soil, which in turns makes root growth insane. the first time iused it i vegged a bagseed plant for two weeks in 5 gallon pot. i recieved some higher quality clones from a friend so i had to destroy the bagseed plant. when i pulled the plant i discover that the plant had become almost completly root bound. it blew my mind to seed roots that white, healthy, and plentiful. i've grown with everything from foxfarm to miracle grow, and as far as soil goes i have not found anything that works better for me that the entire bio-bizz line. indoor and out. plus it's held to a higher standard of organic qualifications than most american made organic ferts.

N

nog

i thought the ec was way over 2???????????? i wouldnt put seeds / lings or even 2 week old clones anywhere near something that strong, but maybe these guys have a strain that likes that much feed like mushrooms? but not my mj????????????????

F

foolsgold

never had an issue with either clones or seed in the all-mix. i've grown using bio-bizz for a while now and have never had any problems with it being to strong. i do find that with the all-mix i really don't have to fert until well into veg.

H

hopleaf

after doing many seeds in the all-mix i have concluded that it is way to hot for most strains. if you have a hungry indica then go for it, but some of those less hungry strains can burnt out big time in the first week or so. eventually the roots begin to develope like mad and the plant will always recover. i have never had the all-mix kill a sprout, but it will give you some leaf tip burn. personally i like the all-mix for certain strains, but for most the light mix is perfect for almost everything. cheaper too.

supercharged

supercharged

i have never had any problems with all-mix burning any of my strains although i am a bit of an indica fiend :) but i find that all-mix is going down hill on the quality side, i found glass, brick, stones and allsorts in my bags!!!

peace out SC

Top Bottom