BirdDog's "Straight-Dank"

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Hey BirdDog! Just dropping in to say hello and show my support. Stoked to see you posting and sharing your creations, brother! Looking great so far. Please let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help along the way.

Cheers,
A

P.S. That Blackberry Kush x ARC male is definitely a herm and not something I would advise breeding with. Just my .02

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey BirdDog! Just dropping in to say hello and show my support. Stoked to see you posting and sharing your creations, brother! Looking great so far. Please let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help along the way.

Cheers,
A

P.S. That Blackberry Kush x ARC male is definitely a herm and not something I would advise breeding with. Just my .02

Advice from A has to be worth more than .02 .......

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey BirdDog! Congratulations dude! I am very happy to see u moving on to the next level. Thats awesome Alien is supporting u like that. Killer lineup you have goin on for sure. Really diggin the purple nuts on that male! A badass stud! Goodjob on selection! Cant wait to see the finished product!
That ARC must be mighty tasty to pass up Bubba for!
I wish you the best with all. This should be a really cool thread. Thaks for sharing your process with us. Peace.
Quest

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Cheers,
A

Thanks for the support brother A. That Blackberry Kush x ARC F2 project has been scrapped this round, no need to take any chances.

Advice from A has to be worth more than .02 .......

Now that's a fact brother Sos!

Hey BirdDog! Congratulations dude! I am very happy to see u moving on to the next level. Thats awesome Alien is supporting u like that. Killer lineup you have goin on for sure. Really diggin the purple nuts on that male! A badass stud! Goodjob on selection! Cant wait to see the finished product!
That ARC must be mighty tasty to pass up Bubba for!
I wish you the best with all. This should be a really cool thread. Thaks for sharing your process with us. Peace.
Quest

What up QQ! Thanks for the well wishes and support. ARC is a solid strain, straight gooey. I'd bet thc is around 20%. And ya, that purple nutted ARC x GSC is a beauty! I think he's going to put out nice.

very interested in these crosses, will be waiting for the drop. Especially the GC x ARC, yum

Hello tngreen, thanks for joining!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Ya, don't get too crazy. Unless shit happens and I'm not able to release anything else :D

Nah, here's the skinny. The F1s are for dudes that want easy access to the Cookie, Sour Dub, or Tech. These are the dom phenos. For the F2s think Headband. The males I used in both were Sour Dub heavy. Not that I didn't like the TA side, cuz it's sick too, but I wanted that sour in the Cookie. I think the F2 will be a solid sour kush, but it will be harder to get solid cookie leaner. If you are looking for a nice sour OG, get the F2.....if you want to do some Bx or breeding and want versatility....grab the F1 because I don't think the F2 will lean as hard in any particular direction.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

yeah your going to get better representation of each of the strains through f1s

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey folks, I'm going to put the GSC Bx and S1 on hold until further notice. I have been trying to contact the breeders of GSC and have not had any luck. I have some good leads, but can only get so far on the net/phone. After surgery I'm going to head up north and see if I can arrange a meeting and try to work something out.

Take care
BD

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Awesome birddog!!! it's nice to see more and more people experimenting with breeding succesfuly, and it's alotta fun.
Big ups to you and the mothership circle for getting the prized cali genetics in seed form and sharing with everyone...Take it easy man, hope all is well, surgery can be a bummer sometimes

and i love the colouring and stature the gsc gave to the male cross of the arc!:)

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Awesome birddog!!! it's nice to see more and more people experimenting with breeding succesfuly, and it's alotta fun.
Big ups to you and the mothership circle for getting the prized cali genetics in seed form and sharing with everyone...Take it easy man, hope all is well, surgery can be a bummer sometimes

and i love the colouring and stature the gsc gave to the male cross of the arc!:)

Right on brother, I hope yall enjoy em'!!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High Birddog looking nice....2 ?'s selecting the males on node spacing why? and how was Alien able to tell that was a herm by looking at it? Thanks killer cross

shawnskush

shawnskush

High Birddog looking nice....2 ?'s selecting the males on node spacing why? and how was Alien able to tell that was a herm by looking at it? Thanks killer cross

Its got full blown male pollen sacs and full female flowering on pretty much every node a "true" herm.I cant speak for birddog personally but I assume the node spacing selection is for structure and bud formations. Tighter nodes=bigger buds IME.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

A dick and a pussy don't belong on the same specimine, especially if you plan on releasing the line. Dont set yourself up for failure! Besides that, everything is looking swell, waiting on the gscbx and the s1's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom