Lockebox

Did some feeding and turned the light up to 60% last night
IMG 2059
IMG 2060

B

Bdubs

Did some feeding and turned the light up to 60% last night
Looking good! 🤞
From here on out I’d give them stress free life with the balls popping out. If she decides to stay female, anything can trigger her at this point. Be cautious. No stress at all if trying to reverse herm. I had to early harvest at week 6 on my very first flower push because I had the same issue. I stressed her too much.

Patience between stress. Gnats are high root stress. I squash gnats before they even start by always using T-Drops every feed/grow since I had problems. Gnat maggots literally make it impossible to perform stress training or processes without herm.

In my learning phase I learned real fast that herm happens when multiple stresses are happening at the same time. If they are already stressed and prune/over trim/swap to aggressive feed/increase light intensity/kick up the wind/drought…any combination of stresses + going a little ham on changes definitely will do it.
I set the rule for myself: 100% healthy no stress? Ok, I can perform a change or action. I have one stress not handled, I pause and won’t perform my scheduled stress task. Any problems? I sacrifice the lost grow time to perform scheduled stressors in flower or extend my veg to allow recovery.

100% wanted to slap myself for touching my plants too much and making changes. But hell, I learned from the multiple herms I had when I first started out. Plus, I have buddies cramming the “dont touch them” rule into my head. But I didn’t listen and learned the hard way lol. Months of killing plants and then it kinda just brought me to the no touchie mentality.

Lockebox

Lockebox

So far so good on the nuts, noticed some light stress at 65% so I dropped back to 60% and will go from there.
Will be feeding tonight, day 24
IMG 2150
IMG 2151

Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 39. Smell is getting pungent and the color is turning purple.

You can see the light stress in the upper mid canopy, but I believe it’s been corrected going by the new growth.

Lights now at 50% about 10” away
IMG 2425
IMG 2426

Top Bottom