BLACK DIAMOND OG AND ROC OG 4K MEDICAL GROW SHOW:)

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show Ok guys well its been a real long time since I've posted any pic etc... This is apron 215 compliance grow for a local collective. Ive Got 10 Black diamond Og's (blackberry kush x diamond og) and 10 Roc Og's ( Chemdog 91 x rascals fire og) I haven't scene this much vigor in a long time in my grows. I went with soil this round, north county bounty 420 blend and some happy frog to ease them into it. Running 7gallon pots, 2/3 420 blend 1/3 happy frog. Pre verged for 2 weeks then transplanted and verged under the big lights for 2 weeks. Topped and super cropped multiple times, looking to get as many tops as possible, i would say right now the ladies are around 2 feet tall by 2 feet wide, lots and lots of tops. just put the cages on last night. Not sure if i like the cages just yet, I'm used to doing trellis's but need to be able to move them around a bit to water so the cages seemed to be a good idea, just don't want them to hinder the bushiness of the ladies. Here is some iPhone shitty ass pics but all i got at the moment. Been in flower for day 1....

Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 2
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 3
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 4
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 5
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 6
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 7
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 8
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 9
Black diamond og and roc og  4k medical grow show 10
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

View attachment 361957 Ok guys well its been a real long time since I've posted any pic etc... This is apron 215 compliance grow for a local collective. Ive Got 10 Black diamond Og's (blackberry kush x diamond og) and 10 Roc Og's ( Chemdog 91 x rascals fire og) I haven't scene this much vigor in a long time in my grows. I went with soil this round, north county bounty 420 blend and some happy frog to ease them into it. Running 7gallon pots, 2/3 420 blend 1/3 happy frog. Pre verged for 2 weeks then transplanted and verged under the big lights for 2 weeks. Topped and super cropped multiple times, looking to get as many tops as possible, i would say right now the ladies are around 2 feet tall by 2 feet wide, lots and lots of tops. just put the cages on last night. Not sure if i like the cages just yet, I'm used to doing trellis's but need to be able to move them around a bit to water so the cages seemed to be a good idea, just don't want them to hinder the bushiness of the ladies. Here is some iPhone shitty ass pics but all i got at the moment. Been in flower for day 1....

Looking GOOD Bro...that Black Diamond sounds like the TRUTH!! HAPPY holidays bro!!

frisco420

frisco420

Lucky guy...that black diamond og is some great stuff, one my favorites all time. I had her in my stable about two years ago and ended up losing her. Been kicking myself ever since. Good luck with her bro.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Looking GOOD Bro...that Black Diamond sounds like the TRUTH!! HAPPY holidays bro!!
Yes sir, excited as all hell to have her:) they both reek even in vegg, just touching the stems is more nose then I've ever had with most my ladies, wifi pretty similar.
subbed up .... you might wanna cover that red light on the power strip bro , unless its a veg room just don't wanna see you herm those gems ...

best of luck on your grow .
Soser
My man, wasn't too worried about the strip light just yet, you were right they were still vegging in pics, I go through day of flip and search for light leaks and hit any surge strips with some tape etc.. Thanks for the heads up though, helps remind me and others to not forget:)
Yes sir, must as SK said cover all light sources in flower room - only light allow during 12 hrs of sleep is a green light and I try to avoid entering at all during lights out except as soon as thou go out for some pictures ...
Much appreciated! all under control, however i am always happy to have extra eyes out for that sorta thing!
Lucky guy...that black diamond og is some great stuff, one my favorites all time. I had her in my stable about two years ago and ended up losing her. Been kicking myself ever since. Good luck with her bro.
Its my first run with both bitches! usually run my wifi or lsd, we just happen to have those already out to the patients so i wanted to try these out, glad i did sir, glad i did!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yea kinda figured you were on to it as you seems to be pretty well known but felt it needed mentioning and hey it all ready helped 1 person so that is always a good thing.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Yea kinda figured you were on to it as you seems to be pretty well known but felt it needed mentioning and hey it all ready helped 1 person so that is always a good thing.
Na im glad u did playa, have forgotten in the past. Ive never really had issues with nanners, only cut that ever threw a few was the forum cut, but only on the lower bud sites and just a few. Actually nabbed a couple beans from that grow too, got one hidden in there somewhere off the side, also got a phantom cookies in there too. Was gonna run a whole lane of east bay sorbet but those fuckers came with balls. was a bit disappointed cause i gave em to a good homie to flower cause my room was full and got the news they were growing balls and vag, pretty sure they must have been sterile but we just couldn't take any chances ya dig.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Brother! It's very good to see ya posting again. Holla atcha boy. Stop by the Funk Lab anytime, bro!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

What up, Brother! It's very good to see ya posting again. Holla atcha boy. Stop by the Funk Lab anytime, bro!
Yea boy, just checked out the lab of funk! WOW looking off the hook these days my man, you've really come so far, not saying you weren't there already just can't believe the stable you have got yourself. I had a bit of a haitis for a minute, this is the first long I've done in a few years. Pretty stocked to be back on the farm, I've realized that sometimes when the garden is open to views comments etc, it makes me more on top of the room. Also after checking out growmastes shit I'm back in soil again to try and get some new tastes to come out of the flowers, we shall see, we shall see....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yea boy, just checked out the lab of funk! WOW looking off the hook these days my man, you've really come so far, not saying you weren't there already just can't believe the stable you have got yourself. I had a bit of a haitis for a minute, this is the first long I've done in a few years. Pretty stocked to be back on the farm, I've realized that sometimes when the garden is open to views comments etc, it makes me more on top of the room. Also after checking out growmastes shit I'm back in soil again to try and get some new tastes to come out of the flowers, we shall see, we shall see....
Glad to have u back. It's been a long road since I arrived on the Farm. I'm deff not goin anywhere soon. I love this place. Great peeps to chat wit and lots off great info to learn from. I wouldn't be where I'm at in my grow skills without all my THC Farmers! Soil deff brings out them flavors in the Funk Lab. GrowMaster is one of my inspirations as well. He keeps it REAL every time. Real Fire, that is! Lol. Holla atcha boy, if u need anything.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Ok so here we are at 10 DAYS FLOWER.... Gonna shave there legs this weekend when there done stretching! They got pretty fucking big, i love it oh so healthy too... They are already starting to smell better, have a funk going on that i haven't had in a while... Pretty stoked on these bithces to say the least, also through in a bud pic of some dream that i just finished, she's a good cut of it, one of the better ones around that why i run her still, doesn't yield as heavy as most BD's but the quality seems to outshine all the others, straight reeks of blueberry haze!!!!!

IMG 0486
IMG 0482
IMG 0487
IMG 0488
IMG 0489
IMG 0490
IMG 0491
IMG 0492
IMG 0493
IMG 0494
green bastard

green bastard