BLACK DIAMOND OG AND ROC OG 4K MEDICAL GROW SHOW:)

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

38 days inn and i think i might wanna try playing in the freeway for a couple hours, fucking ridiculous.. every time is seem to post my grow on here i end up with some sort of fucking pest from hell. I haven't had bugs mites thrips or anything for a while, but good as clockwork post on here and get fucked. Anyways started to notice a bit of yellowing off, normal right? soil ran out of nutes right, N deficiency, lack of cal mag? Well sure as shit, i saw a nat, pulled one of my bithces out of her pot and guess what, fuckin root aphids... hate these little bustards, no offense GREEN bastard:) so I'm getting geared up to go to war! got all my shit ready and I'm gonna nuke these fucktards. smoke them out like charlie in da bush... what really gets my tool hot is that these bitches been looking so nice and greasy, don't even wanna think how great they woulda been without root leaches. TI will say at this point I'm still in love with the ROC OG's they are frosty as all get up. The black diamonds are stacking better but just not as greasy, maybe later they will start to shine who knows. Thats what sucks about running new gear, i just thought ok they gonna start swelling any day now, but no they were being sucked off by scum. anyhew, heres some pics! i gotta go get my war paint on, and load the hum v..

IMG 0766
IMG 0767
IMG 0768
IMG 0769
IMG 0771
IMG 0773
IMG 0774
IMG 0775
IMG 0776
IMG 0777
IMG 0780
IMG 0781
IMG 0782
IMG 0784
IMG 0786
IMG 0787
the rrock

the rrock

38 days inn and i think i might wanna try playing in the freeway for a couple hours, fucking ridiculous.. every time is seem to post my grow on here i end up with some sort of fucking pest from hell. I haven't had bugs mites thrips or anything for a while, but good as clockwork post on here and get fucked. Anyways started to notice a bit of yellowing off, normal right? soil ran out of nutes right, N deficiency, lack of cal mag? Well sure as shit, i saw a nat, pulled one of my bithces out of her pot and guess what, fuckin root aphids... hate these little bustards, no offense GREEN bastard:) so I'm getting geared up to go to war! got all my shit ready and I'm gonna nuke these fucktards. smoke them out like charlie in da bush... what really gets my tool hot is that these bitches been looking so nice and greasy, don't even wanna think how great they woulda been without root leaches. TI will say at this point I'm still in love with the ROC OG's they are frosty as all get up. The black diamonds are stacking better but just not as greasy, maybe later they will start to shine who knows. Thats what sucks about running new gear, i just thought ok they gonna start swelling any day now, but no they were being sucked off by scum. anyhew, heres some pics! i gotta go get my war paint on, and load the hum v..
what are you using to kill off the RA? Ive ran BD a few times with success, some plants had airier buds than others which didnt make alot of sense being from one mother,but the effect was the same knockout stone,that strain always make me feel good and laid back

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

what are you using to kill off the RA? Ive ran BD a few times with success, some plants had airier buds than others which didnt make alot of sense being from one mother,but the effect was the same knockout stone,that strain always make me feel good and laid back
imidaclopdrid, there gonna get the pha king nuke tonight! I am liking her ok to be honest but she's right next to a super frosty bitch, the ROC OG is off the hook, so frosty and more my style plant to grow. She is way more og in stature while i would say the BD isn't there yet but hey still have a month so i might just change my mind! May i ask where you got your cut? local or club or what? Ive seen you post nothing but good things about her so you've got me intrigued... most if not all the last pics i posted were of the ROC, the BD has many more leaves kinda like a bubba or blackberry:) she does smell real sweet and nice though, has the undertone of the blackberry for sure with a bit of the earthy diamond og.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

ok so i hit these ladies with some nuke em and gonna see what happens. They are starting to pack the weight on a bit, i wish they didn't get aphids i would have loved to see there full potential. The Roc's are greasy as all hell and the diamonds are starting to come around on the frost department. I had one tester of phantom cookies in there that straight smells of purple skittles, no joke... here they are on day 42, I'm gonna try and take them 65-70 days but we shall see!

IMG 0821
IMG 0822
IMG 0823
IMG 0825
IMG 0826
IMG 0827
IMG 0828
IMG 0832
IMG 0834
IMG 0835
IMG 0836
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

day 49 here, fuck root aphids. its hard for me to gage these ladies cause of the root aphids but i can assure you that these roc og's are the ones. Im not liking the black diamond really at all, started to foxtailearly on and not really what i would expect from these two strains crossed, blackberry and diamond og.. this strain seems a bit flarfy and not too dense, but hey gotta try right. gonna try and take em to 63-65 days at this point but its a race between me and the aphids, and they seem to be getting the better of me, at least i can say that the roc's are gonna be some super frosty snow ladies, only other strain i could compare the frost to is the wifi...
IMG 0864
IMG 0865
IMG 0867
IMG 0869
IMG 0870
IMG 0871
IMG 0873
IMG 0876

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

renamed the roc, to Priviledge og... Running her again dumped the black diamond, she just didn't make the cut. So this round I'm running 10 chem91x true (privilege) and 10 sf's, also testing some blueberry og in the middle! Here we are at 28 days of flower, they don't seem to be stacking as hard as last round, i think it could be the soil? gonna try them in coco next run, 5 gallons multi feed...

IMG 0212
IMG 0213
IMG 0214
IMG 0216
IMG 0234
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

renamed the roc, to Priviledge og... Running her again dumped the black diamond, she just didn't make the cut. So this round I'm running 10 chem91x true (privilege) and 10 sf's, also testing some blueberry og in the middle! Here we are at 28 days of flower, they don't seem to be stacking as hard as last round, i think it could be the soil? gonna try them in coco next run, 5 gallons multi feed...

VERY nice brother! Blueberry og sounds splendid!
Respect

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

BlackDiamandOG is a top10 all time great strain in my eyes so damm tasty and killer couldn't resist spending moeny on her when she hit the n.e. L.A area

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

BlackDiamandOG is a top10 all time great strain in my eyes so damm tasty and killer couldn't resist spending moeny on her when she hit the n.e. L.A area
i hear you on that, not so sure the phono of the girl i got was correct, I'm not even sure it comes in seed form. to my knowledge it is a 8-9 week strain, this lady coulda gone 10-11. Im pretty sure i either fucked her up or she wasn't what she was suppose to be!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

32 day in flower, starting to grease up now, i pha king love how these Chemdog 91 x trues start to get so greasy around week five. probably the greasiest strain i have ever worked with, the oil she made was insane.. the last couple pics are the sfv, just love the earthy cushy smell to her!

IMG 0282
IMG 0285
IMG 0286
IMG 0287
IMG 0288
IMG 0293
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

day 36 on these bitches! i think the stack sarted a bit later because i don't have the aphids? maybe when they had the aphids they went into survival mode and started to finish off earlier, at least thats what I'm hoping for is a late hardcore stack! we shall see

IMG 0350
IMG 0351
IMG 0352
IMG 0353
IMG 0354
IMG 0355
IMG 0356
IMG 0357
IMG 0358
IMG 0359
IMG 0360
IMG 0361