(Black Domina X Space Queen) X Blue Dream = Wet Dream

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

Not sure I listed that in the correct order of the cross,but they were some freebie seeds I got with an order from here

I have a pheno that puts Blue Dream to shame in every aspect

Better frost ~ potentcy ~ smells and taste amazing and yields very respectable ,it's ready to chop in 60days but I still let it go 70 .

Flat out amazing herb ,props to whoever bred her ,lookn for info on who worked the magic on this gal ,and if anyone else has seeds or have flowerd any out

I'll post some pics up of the tester when I get to my PC tomorow

Hope no ones taken the name "Wet Dream" and whoever did the cross doesn't mind

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I was thinking Cannarado as well, but then searched through a couple of his threads and do not see mention of the Blue Dream coming in contact. That does not mean that it did not. Hopefully he will chime in. Good luck. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
waiting for some pic's you have my undivided attention now :)

Dynamite

Dynamite

Sorry guys,got home late and posting off my phone ..I'll get the pics up in the morning

Just trippn cuz I rarely see anything in seed form that makes me go WOW and really hangs with the chems for power and has flavor as plesurable as the cheese .. just sumthn new in the arsenal that was a keeper by freak accident .. I only did a little one in a 1gal pot inside and ran one at my cousins in the greenhouse and she shined in both spots..

Catch a few hours sleep here and then I'll dig thru my PC for the plant pics and I'll snap some of the dried herb we been puffn on

Peace,Dynamite

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Cannarado made some black domina x spacequeen so he might kno who made te cross..I've got 5 black domina x spacequeen about a week old now so hoping they are some winners
you are lucky sir. i had a little sample bag of his straight black domina, and its some super tasty shit. very very pungent funk. real deal black domina not some BS clinic cut.

that dude just straight out knows what he's doin. but it seems if he thinks its worthy of breeding, watch the fuck out haha.

Dynamite

Dynamite

I only took these pic's for personal documentation , just auto setting on my camera .. next time I grow this gal will be a real run with her because this tester came out soOO phenomenal , it really takes a couple runs with a clone to see true potential

No one else got these freebies ?

No one knows where the beans came from ?

Maybe I'll shoot a PM to Logic if sumthn doesn't arise out of this thread

Home camera 012 Copy
Home camera 013 Copy
Home camera 014 Copy
Home camera 015 Copy
Home camera 017 Copy
Home camera 013 Copy
Home camera 014 Copy
Home camera 015 Copy
Home camera 017 Copy

Dynamite

Dynamite

those were taken late week 6 , they went almost 10 but I guess I didnt take any other pics before they came down

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah! And best of all, no Kush or Diesel!! Even better! Great job and great find!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I would love to take total credit for it but this was a colab with a NoCo bro a while back. This cat taught me how to grow back in the day and brought the black domina DHK to CO in the early 90's! I made the black Dom x space queen cross and gave a grip of beans to him. He popped a shit load and chose a kill male to hit some of his gals. This is one of the crosses he made. Glad they came out nice. Might have to dig through and see if I still have some of these. Looks kill!

Dynamite

Dynamite

Myself and my cousin thought this plant was SUPER killer so we put the herb out in a blind study against 4 other pheno's of different seed strains were testing and handed it out as freebies to some local med users and everytime the people came back saying this was the keeper ,and just raving about it ..then continuing to compare it to my clone only's when I did not ask for that , lol

you'll know the pheno by the smell ,it's pungent as hell .. grows vigorous and just a stand out gem above and beyond the rest

wish I had better pics to do this strain justice , I"ll be rockn her thru 2013 for sure .. I have 18 strains in the stable , and I can only flower 18 plants in flower per grow , LoL , this one is a stand out keeper for sure ..

be back in a few months with pics when I have one vegged for a trEE grow

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes it looks fairly SQ dom but im picking up some bluie dream in there too

I only sent in maybe 10-20 of these beans with a larger package. You scored some of the only ones made

Dynamite

Dynamite

Yes it looks fairly SQ dom but im picking up some bluie dream in there too

I only sent in maybe 10-20 of these beans with a larger package. You scored some of the only ones made

IM STOKED !! They came to the right place !! I live in Orygun and Blue Dream is a VERY popular strain for prominently outdoor grows around here ,and you nailed it - I see SQ all over her , but it took many of the good traits of BlueDream , PM resistant - caught a little case of it in the greenhouse but she came out unscathed , not sure where the domina fits in as I've never grown it but this is an EPIC cross, If I wanted the best traits from SQ and Bdream wrapped into one plant ,this is the girl .. maybe that funky smell that's sways from the sweet end of the spectrum and adds an undescribable fUnk is the domina ?

I truly thank you for the quality genetics - and like Manic said

Hell yeah! And best of all, no Kush or Diesel!!

I love my Kush's and Chem's , but it's a wonderful change to have a STUNNER that's not of that lineage

I still have 3 or 4 beans left , gonna see what else we find .. this pheno was a stand out from the other 4 or 5 beans we cracked originally ,but who knows what them last beans hold till we crack'um !!

Top Bottom