(Black Domina X Space Queen) X Blue Dream = Wet Dream

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

uber frost from top to bottom , and daYUM is this girl stanky !!

Lil foxtail action - 60days in 12/12
Joshs Cell 075 Copy

Joshs Cell 079 Copy

even the lowest nuggs on the plant are superb dank
Joshs Cell 136 Copy

this was taken about 4weeks in ,she's a beast .. over 5ft tall and 4ft across , I had to perform some heavy bondage so she didn't overgrow my room,you can barely see the 4ft bamboo stakes I zip tied to the top of the cage to tie all the branches to so she didn't stand above the 6ft mark !
Joshs Cell 179 Copy

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Very nice dynamite,It seems like everything cannarado is involved with is fire,lol.Dont let those freebies fool ya sometimes their better than what you paid for,I sent a buddy some freebies i got awhile back,delaes i think,somango X mendo purps and he recently skyped me and showed me the plants growing along the river in back of his farm in missouri and DAMN looks way better than the beans i bought.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Very nice dynamite,It seems like everything cannarado is involved with is fire,lol.Dont let those freebies fool ya sometimes their better than what you paid for,I sent a buddy some freebies i got awhile back,delaes i think,somango X mendo purps and he recently skyped me and showed me the plants growing along the river in back of his farm in missouri and DAMN looks way better than the beans i bought.

You nailed that on the head , received these seeds with a pack of chem erkle 2's I paid for and didn't find any keepers , gave these freebies to my cousin thinking they were nothing special and he brings me this pheno back !! and she was the only one he flowered out , we still have a cpl of the seeds left , but I just can't see any reason to crack them yet

Looks exactly like CC's Blue Dream haze, with the foxtail action. I bet she's super tasty!! Nice job on the mix..

i got her a little warm , all the mains across the top foxtailed , but everything just under the main canopy had a perfect structure .. with this gal the foxtails happened so early in flower they smoke just as killer as the rest of the nuggz , normally i make oil out of the tails , not this plant .. the taste is crazy , similar to blue dream but more complex

Lovely Dynamite!!!! U:) lucky guy
Thank you ! Shoot me a pm if your interested in some gear , i'll be taking clones in a cpl weeks :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You nailed that on the head , received these seeds with a pack of chem erkle 2's I paid for and didn't find any keepers , gave these freebies to my cousin thinking they were nothing special and he brings me this pheno back !! and she was the only one he flowered out , we still have a cpl of the seeds left , but I just can't see any reason to crack them yet

i got her a little warm , all the mains across the top foxtailed , but everything just under the main canopy had a perfect structure .. with this gal the foxtails happened so early in flower they smoke just as killer as the rest of the nuggz , normally i make oil out of the tails , not this plant .. the taste is crazy , similar to blue dream but more complex

Thank you ! Shoot me a pm if your interested in some gear , i'll be taking clones in a cpl weeks :)
I do ....I do......I do.....:cigar:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Now that's a real nice looking plant dynamite ... let me know when your in town again... she's a real beauty!

Dynamite

Dynamite

Now that's a real nice looking plant dynamite ... let me know when your in town again... she's a real beauty!

Thanks ! I would of had over a 1lb plant with her this go round , but I stuck her between 2 lights , and the light penetration was crap , the few branches that stuck up into the main canopy KILLED it though , very happy .. I need to try and do a proper jar cure and see if I can get the bubble gum smell to come thru when she's dry !!

couldnt agree more...maybe not the back in town part as I don't know you though. haha
Great work

LoL ... Thanks !

Top Bottom