Black Haze aka Frankie, NYC Haze, The Piff, Church, Uptown Piff or Cuban Black Haze

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
taste:
on inhale it has a very sharp spicy taste hard to hold in a hit, not from harshness but from insane spicyness on exhale it tightens your lungs like no other and the taste changes from spice to spicy church incense with a little bit of a medicine taste, taste a little like some columbian red i've grown but on steroids

i for one appreciate all the given info ,i believe the more indepth and more perspectives the better for us all.

i love the description of the taste, spice and incense are staples of traits in nyc hazes ,i dont believe the black comes/runs from nyc as some have said possibly a hybrid , if the lemon description is agreed upon by othere becaz that is on trait ive never i all my years experienced in nyc hazes

i love the comparison to colombian red ,an older cat i highly respect told me about Cred wen i asked about this incense trait and said this is wat all the old haze lovers look for ,as my family cousins an all hav a sayin if it anint church it anint fire,in the same theory if i dont smell/taste incense of any kind its not haze as i kno it or atleast its not gonna be as good as wat ive grown up on

the description of effects is very similar our nyc hazes also

especiall after your post ,i look forward to the release of this strain

1luvbigherb

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Black Haze

Black haze

DSC03473

DSC03474

DSC03475

DSC03476

DSC03480

DSC03482

:bong2:

M

Medicinal

props on the pics Manic.. this sounds like the perfect bud except for the flower time, if you get that green crack ya know what to do :sun

MARTA

MARTA

Dark, dark..

Dank, dank!!

I bet that Black Haze has you soooooaring! :rofl

S

SailerJerry

Is this the same black haze Topdawgs working with or you own sourced cut?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
its probably the same cut. i think i remember reading somewhere jj saying he got the blackhaze cut from Florida

D

dailychronic

I'm in vegas but I'll post a pic when I get home the batch I gave looks the same but is even darker in color

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
manicgrower

thanks for the beautiful pics

4 n 5 are probably my favorite pics i lov that dark haze ,foxtail buds stacked calyxes no leaves

pics 4 n 5 are similar to som of the musky/ammonia/basement type nyc hazes ,but nothin close to wats considered the frank's or church which are more stringy sativa type lookin

1luvbigherb

G

greentipz

BlackHaze

i have the HHF BlackHaze.......i have crossed it with trainwreck.......BlackWreck...........have seeds now

BlackHazejpg
G

GG4LifeB

I know of quite a few people that have been working with this strain for years. I never acquired it until recently because of the flowering time. After working with her for 1 run and not have her perfectly dialed in the yield is very good. DonJuanMatus description is quite accurate about her. Good to see this strain has the eye of a few outside the local circle. I call it El Negro...... cause where the cut comes from no speaky english lol.

Z

zoeronerer

been on the hunt for el negro for a while ..... weed news travels fast !

fla has great guarded strains because the laws are so heavy there is way less trading its more serious biz ...

Z

zoeronerer

What are your plans for it? will you try to bring it to IBL in seed form are just cross it? IF you cross. to what? .

yeah IBL ! what are your plans with this one ???? do tell

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Yup that's black haze from miami... It's a wholesale strain that the cubans love to push down here. It's good stuff, but I hate it cause I had to smoke this all the fukin time.

G

greentipz

well i'm not from miami..and the beans didn't come from there either.....give props to HHF and zamilito on this one
they truly do some very nice work.. the flowering time is just to long, i hope the wreck helps with this..i may hit the blackwreck with a shot of black haze pollen one more time before trying to stablize

G

greentipz

sorry fingers hit the wrong damn button..here is the pic

TrainWreck 2010
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

well i'm not from miami..and the beans didn't come from there either.....give props to HHF and zamilito on this one
they truly do some very nice work.. the flowering time is just to long, i hope the wreck helps with this..i may hit the blackwreck with a shot of black haze pollen one more time before trying to stablize

I don't really mean that the strain originated in miami... I mean it's all over the streets down there.

F

frogeye

Where exactly did you get the black haze pollen from? Or do you mean pollen from a black haze cross? The black is clone only at least if its the real deal it is.Not saying someone didnt cross it and give you beans from it.Ive heard a couple people claiming they have pure black haze regular,not fem seeds.But coming from a f clone only cutting i have to disagree.Unless they are referring to a completely different genetic version of black haze.Like black dominion bred with any like haze female or likewise or any other possible b haze combo's.It seems now that the words out about the bhaze everyone has seeds or clones or are just ripping the name to help boost their product sales.Im not knocking you i just think someone gave you a bhaze cross and not the real deal,ive been wrong before and it probably wont be the last i have doubts thats all.Even if it is a cross it will still be something to hold onto,alot of good genes there..peace

Top Bottom