Black Haze aka Frankie, NYC Haze, The Piff, Church, Uptown Piff or Cuban Black Haze

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

its funny how the people who have no idea what there talking about are the ones that are so sure of themselves....

just for the record the HHF black haze is NOT the same as the black haze clone from florida here is a quote from HHF

"This Sativa, a Combination of some of our best breeding, pure Sativa's, Colombian Black, Purple Haze and Colombian Gold is quite simply, some of the finest Cannabis you will ever encounter, a serious Sativa for the Connoiseur cultivator or breeder"

i guess they named it black haze because of the columbian black in it....i will say even though the black haze clone obviously has columbian it it, these are NOT the same strains...im KNOW the black haze from florida has been going around way before HHF even released that strain,and if you look up zamalito's test grow you will see these are NOT the same....and manic has the clone only not a male or anything so he obviously will be using the black haze as a mom in hybrids....<<<spread love and good vibes>>><<<not bs and misinformation>>>

Reactions: km1
B

Bigb89

Great post Don Juan you summed it up nicely and could have saved them some arguing. This got a little heated quick just for some confusion on the cut. Think everyone should take a break smoke bowl and come back in better mood haha, and didnt need to get ticked at Manic hes just askin for his thread back lol and who cares if he asked about trying your seeds, I would take it as compliment first and on top of that you mentioned in other thread people could ask you about tryin your seeds so shouldnt act so surprised and rude about it by threatening to post pms. Sorry for joining the rant Mod or Manic can delete post if wish

J

John Ditchweed

Absolutely no problem at all...i do have one question however, If your so happy about the clone only..why did u private message me and ask me for some of my seeds?
and if you forgot about your request i will be happy to repost it for you

And don't worry i won't post on your thread again.. and good luck with the clone only!

What good would a repost of his request prove? I mean if you claim to have seeds of a clone only I had.... I would request some as well... to do a side by side grow and see how close they really are... even more so if I where a breeder cause if they are truely as close or the same as you say that would make finding a male suitor to make an ibl with that much easier... just makes since to me but hey...

fractal

fractal

I was reading up on the black haze at another forum and there was talk about 2 phenos - a 90 day plant that busts out 2+ pounds per light and a 120 day plant that will do 3.5 pounds. Is this the same plant just having a growth spurt in the 90-120 day area or are there two separate black haze clones out there?

M

MOneY

theres only one black's..........i have taken her 170+ fwiw...just get's fatter n fatter......i would like to do some more work with the clone for sure...

aleYarok

aleYarok

im growing a strain i picked up from harborside oakland called "Cadillac" it was labeled as (urkle x blackberrykush x the black)
any info of this lady floating around norcal? would love to know more about her.

fractal

fractal

I would bet that the harborside 'cadillac' contains BCBD 'the black' which is total afghani indica.

Hey money you have any pictures of that fuckin 19 week black haze? That's unreal what was the yield per watt on that fucker?

aleYarok

aleYarok

I would bet that the harborside 'cadillac' contains BCBD 'the black' which is total afghani indica.

Hey money you have any pictures of that fuckin 19 week black haze? That's unreal what was the yield per watt on that fucker?
yeah i wasnt sure if it would be the same 'black' or not. thanks for the info!

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey manic grower,
1st. all i can say is wow, would love to get my hands on that cut one day. at this rate it would take about 2 years though cause i need a place still slumming.

The real point of this post is to ask you are you gonna hit that cut with pollen and then make it avaible here? obviously there are plenty of strains that would be suitable to do that. both indica , indica doms and a few sat doms too imho.

once i get my post count up i'll speak to you about a strain that i feel will also do a great job in a cross. it's sat dom, but is done in 10-11 weeks. it's a strin that i've been holding onto in seed form for awhile and also shared with others. thx. man

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

man she sounds amazing but that flower time is no joke. i have never taken a strain that long I'm just to impatient for that. hopefully i get my veg room setup soon so i have a dedicated flower room and can put some a little of some stuff like this in there and not have to worry about how long it takes.

U

up yours

I had black and a bowl layed waste and I mean layed waste like an atom bomb it put me to bed inn 30 minutes I am a 2lb+ a month smoker I was floored and wanted a cut so bad but they don't share it oh well it was the only smoke I ever payed 60 bucks an 1/8 and it was worth far more thanks for the walk down memory lane you guys at lantern sure have some great taste in herb. Peace, UP

M

m3vert7590

yep its called black haze... orginal sativa grown all over south florida by cubans... im 100 percent cuban and my family down there swears by this strain... and thats all they grow down there... than it gets brought up here to new jersey/ny tto sell... my cousin who makes it down there floods me with this stuff.. and im so spoiled to the point where i wont smoke anything else..because this sativa is so great.. ive been getting this stuff my whole life ... and everyone that tries it tells me this is one of their fav buds they have smoked...

H

HurricanefanIam

the cut really does yeild.. and boy are the streets flooded with it down in miami.. half the "KRIPPY" is just the black haze. great stuff but i cant smoke it every freaking day. great breeding stock.. i gotta get it again when i get somewhere legal.

M

MOneY

Best Lumbo around....fiah herb's.........must be patient thou.....

G

GROHARD

^^^^^You ain't lyin' about bein' patient MoNeyMike^^^^^^ I got put on to "Da Black" in '96. My buddy asked me to help him move his father from the bronx to M.I.A. and while we were down there we hit up South Beach and decided to rent some scooters on Collins Ave. My boy from the BX is a NYrican, the daughter of the owner of the scooter rental had a boyfriend that was Cuban. My boy and "the boyfriend" started talkin that "mida mida" shit and the next thing I know, my boy say's we're gonna get a ounce from "the boyfriend" when we return the scooters. To make a long story short him and his crew were doin warehouses of "Da Black" as well as another strain they called "Candy" which in actuality was a special pheno of SS Chronic. We began to get plenty of Da Black and found out that they would grow only 2 plants per 1K and veg them for 12 weeks and flower them for 12 weeks and would get a P per plant like clock work. I for one will never on purpose veg/flower any plant for 3 fuckin months!! Any who I got WAAAAY tired of any and all kinds of Haze/piff/frankies WHATEVA U Wanna call it, I got tired of it. But now that I say that, every now and then as a change of pace from my kush induced stupors, It's quite wonderful and refreshing. I guess because I grew up in Harlem and haze was the first consistant form of "hi grade" I had access to I got tired of it quickly. So much so that when peeps on the boards are all gaga over it I'm kinda like, WHATEVA MAN!

soserthc1

soserthc1

were can you aquire this black haze - never seen or herd of it.....

O

OldLuck

crosses should be coming out soon. I see several breeders testing there crosses now.

Top Bottom