Black Lime Reserve

• Thread starter mendo local
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
long valley heirloom black lime x Chemdog special reserve .... what ever the fuck that is. they charge an arm and a leg and they come in a rolex type box with all sorts of literature... i said fuck it, if these guys are gonna put it in a rolex box, i gotta see if they hold water. we shall see... been burnt before, also been pleasantly surprised as well...

mendo local

mendo local

After looking at the website I see they have an early diesel... would like to try that

north knect

north knect

Must be some serious dank with packaging like that lol..can u post a pic of the box?

Canman

Canman

Looks like they are carrying it at that cool lil dispensary in Hopland (CCA).. 5$ Dabs on the 101 freeway lol..

Canman

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I was gifted a very nice untrimmed dry 3-4 gram bud of the black lime reserve from Leo at Aficionado at the Cannabis Cup. I have to say it was one of my favorite flowers I got that event. So flavorful with a nice heady stone. They swear thier cuts are heirloom. I know the taste was unique. I hope you find a beauty. Best of luck.
Peace

sox

sox

were running the Black Lime Reserve, In The Pines, Long Valley Royal Kush, and Royal Salute from Aficionado. Leo, Ele, and Gene are awesome people and amazing breeders/growers. We are super stoked to get the opportunity to run there genetics.
Il post up some pics once they are in there big pots on our outdoor thread.

blaze503

blaze503

were running the Black Lime Reserve, In The Pines, Long Valley Royal Kush, and Royal Salute from Aficionado. Leo, Ele, and Gene are awesome people and amazing breeders/growers. We are super stoked to get the opportunity to run there genetics.
Il post up some pics once they are in there big pots on our outdoor thread.
Please do!!

Top Bottom