Black Widow Grow

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Picked up a 5 pack from the booth at the 2013 Emerald Cup. 3 of 5 popped, an 2 of the 3 are variegated.
Black widow grow

Black widow grow 2

And the non-variegated one, hoping this is a female.
Black widow grow 3

Are variegated plants worth keeping around?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

It seems to be progressing. The first pics were from yesterday.

Gandalfalfa

Gandalfalfa

I harbor doubts whether that actually is variegation. Maybe a deficiency?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

There's no question if it is, just wondering if its worth keeping around?

NagaKing

NagaKing

Keep them..
Let's see what they do.
They might be keepers yet!

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Don't know if I will keep the 2 doing this if it keeps progressing. Cant afford to grow weak meds. An what I keep reading is plants that are highly variegated are weaker in potency. Time will tell I guess.

way2green

way2green

That looked like weak signs of vg's. I would give the those another 3-4days. U will definitely know then. I have this much time invested

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Thanx kolah, gonna keep her around for a run to see what they all do. Appreciate all the info, Dj definitely has some killer funky looking girls. Now that I see the comparison I realize it's a light form of variegation.
Mahalo!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Looks OK to me...gonna be on your island for about a day this weekend, will try to run into ya.

P

Pot Boy

Old school strain lovin that! She does like the PH a bit higher than most girls.. I run my nutes @ 6.2 for her, She seems to do better for me at that reading... Happy growing..

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

She didnt like the H&G coco i transplanted her in an with epsom the salt overkill just messed with her. She is in week 1 of flower now an coming back to health but not where i wanted her going into flower. Fingers crossed she does well. Got clones to try again off her so will see if she's a keeper.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

So to recap, 3 of 5 pop. Of those 3, all males. Killed the last one i thought was female. It didn't show preflowers developed enough till now an they were a cluster of sacs when i checked last night. Went all the way to the Emerald Cup for his work. No widow for me.

Ya asked me to let ya know how they do at the booth When I bought them, there ya go. Maybe next year after I get done payin for my sons college I'll grab some more for another try. Thanks for doing what ya do Shanti.

K

kolah

Damn...not so good for MNS and his BW. I always thought this was primo strain...maybe you just got unlucky.

Have you thought of contacting Howard Marks and explaining your experience? Sometimes breeders will send you some freebies ,,,,.it never hurts to ask.

Top Bottom