Blackberry Kush - Coco Grow

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up fellow farmers, starting up a journal here for my next grow.
I cut these clones off a friends mother so i know exactly what im in for:RastaBong:

I am growing these blackberries in B'cuzz Coco with 6" pots using only GH 3 part.
I can grow 3 foot plants in these pots no problem
Also this is the second time im using the same coco, i just cleaned out the roots so you guys can see results with re-used coco.

enjoy

bbr.JPG

Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up fllas i havent updated in a while so imma give you guys like 3 updates all at once.

Heres the first, its nothing big, first week of Veg.

IMG 0370
I

ibTheMan

Whats up fellow farmers, starting up a journal here for my next grow.
I cut these clones off a friends mother so i know exactly what im in for:RastaBong:

I am growing these blackberries in B'cuzz Coco with 6" pots using only GH 3 part.
I can grow 3 foot plants in these pots no problem
Also this is the second time im using the same coco, i just cleaned out the roots so you guys can see results with re-used coco.

enjoy

bbr.JPG

it not about how tall theyll grow in them pots, the wider around the pot is, the wider around the plant is, please try some 5 gallon squats your plants will be so much wider and better i swear to yah. or huge square ones.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Second Update, this is a pic of the first day of flowering which i believe was 12/27. I have them sitting on a 2x4 table sharing a light. They were very hungry for nitrogen due to lack of attention on my part but i got em back on track.

Notice the way i train them. I veg them til I have 4 good shoots, When the four branches are long enough to tie to the bamboo, the plant is ready to flower. I train all my plants for 4 tops.

Simple technique, i havent harvested a grow using this technique but i got a 2 x 4 table with 8 blue dream at week 4 trained like that, and they look like there gonna yield a nice amount:harvest:

IMG 0410
Jeezer

Jeezer

it not about how tall theyll grow in them pots, the wider around the pot is, the wider around the plant is, please try some 5 gallon squats your plants will be so much wider and better i swear to yah. or huge square ones.

Dont get me wrong, I do transplant them into bigger pots, i have just had incidents where i wasnt able to transplant and ended up using those small pots til harvest. No difference in bud size, potency, yield, or how wide around the palnt is.. Only thing is once a plant gets top heavy, they can easily tip over with such a small pot.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Day 6 Flowering. The plants are nice and green now compared to their yellow, nitrogen def. look they had before. There also starting to stretch a bit.

IMG 0443
Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Got a blackberry in veg right now, cant wait to see how yours turns out.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Got a blackberry in veg right now, cant wait to see how yours turns out.

What's up boomer thanks for tuning in. Good luck with the grow bro, you got a journal? Are you training yours in any way? Mines don't look like such great yielders but well see

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet. I'm vegging some blackberry girls also. Good luck jeezer! I'm gonna start a grow log on them sooner or later! Check out my tga grow.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Sweet. I'm vegging some blackberry girls also. Good luck jeezer! I'm gonna start a grow log on them sooner or later! Check out my tga grow.

I checked out the tga grow, great job dude those ladies look bad ass! I like that pic with who I would be guessing is you in the room with the girls, they look huge!
Lookin forward to your bbk journal for comparison.

Jeezer

Jeezer

the ladies are starting to show their pistils everywhere. ill update as soon as they start getting frosty. ill give it a week

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

ran two cycles of blackberry kush
one of the leafiest strains ive ever grown and that equals mite heaven.
make sure to have some azatrol around and watch these ladies close
i had some green crack in the same room that didnt even get touched by the mites
did have some killer results with the grow that didnt get hit so hard

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i checked out the tga grow, great job dude those ladies look bad ass! I like that pic with who i would be guessing is you in the room with the girls, they look huge!
Lookin forward to your bbk journal for comparison.
my bbk r taking some abuse. Been in the flower room more lately! Tryn 2 deal with some pm. Humidity fukn sux. Hope i can save them girls.

Jeezer

Jeezer

There getting close to 2 weeks already starting to build up a bit of frost.

Check out the new addition to the stable, right there in the lower center. Mighty Blue = (DJS True BlueBerry x pre 98 bubba) got a journal going for her as well.

IMG 0516
Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Good luck with the PM, had some on my last run, shit sucked! It started like a week before harvest :[ so i just had to finish my girls & now im not even smoking it!. Try some neem make sure you hit then hard,.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up Jeezer good luck with the bbk. I got one in flower right now. That strain is one of the frostiest strains just covered in trichs. Mastercheeser is right though very leafy strain requires alot of attention. Will produce a shit load of popcorn if not pruned up. I can`t wait to see them a lil furter along
Tortuga

Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up Jeezer good luck with the bbk. I got one in flower right now. That strain is one of the frostiest strains just covered in trichs. Mastercheeser is right though very leafy strain requires alot of attention. Will produce a shit load of popcorn if not pruned up. I can`t wait to see them a lil furter along
Tortuga

Thanks bro, yea there at week 4 right now and man are they looking frosty, been pruning and such to get the light to penetrate to the lower buds. Imma put up pics soon.

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

What's up boomer thanks for tuning in. Good luck with the grow bro, you got a journal? Are you training yours in any way? Mines don't look like such great yielders but well see

Thanks man, no journal yet. Just set up a new room trying to get it dialed. I love to fem and super crop and I use the round green screens from the garden section at Home Depot and kinda scrog each plant in 5 gallon super pots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom