Blackfoot Genetics Has Sprouted.

• Thread starter surrealife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
surrealife

surrealife

Mmj12016 37
actually friend? 8wks in compost based TLO? is no chance of a deficiency are you a "hater"
because.. that strain has NEVER been created before... so? what are you talking about? and why? and.. you are awesome to see that from so far away.. but? what is you want.. cuz... is no deficiencies in any of my anythings some of my strains have 11finger leaves.. meaning.. well maintained... read the thread? 15' topped all of them? thanks

Last edited:
surrealife

surrealife

thought i would share real quick.. my soil
i honor the spirit of my soil.
i am able to get tractor buckets of compost.. $10
is farm country here. i amend it with coir vermiculite perlite..then blood meal, azomite, lime ...3mos then silcia,
i classify rock of phophate, sop, oyster shell,gypsum,calposulmag, i like fast acting N so i might use urea, i use PGR's Bap6, brassilinoid, Indole3,Gibberilic acid, yucca,vitB,kelp all when i want to. these plants are for genetics...and are seed and for observation..for selection no PGRs... not much food... just tea

ok... ending thread again... thanks
Mj118 5
Mj118 20
Mj118 21
Mj118 22
Mj118 23
Mj118 24

Mj118 19
TrueGritG

TrueGritG

hi:) thank you all for your help. i have created some strains.. and now have refined some of them to the F1 stage. Will have seeds for market soon.. would love to offer here.. need to look into all. hope is right post.
also note.. was told i grew cannabis plants at 6yrs old.. i do not remember?:) i am a Blackfoot shamanic practitioner... these seeds have good healing energy. topped lots and still at 15' . had to let them be them for seed projects.. beautiful . years of effort here people.
ok..got some pics.. i have selected and bred for the traits i wanted...locked them down.
i have projects all at different stages.. is my first time sharing..and has to be here..
ok.. in house i have ..males..seeds hybrids F1's Pollen..S4 etc.. am using now Nyc Diesel, Super hero haze, Green Crack, SkunkF1, MUJ, Wht Shrk some others
>? some stuff i have not named so.. i am making them up as i go.. may change
also..crossed forward or back again with my SSH4 was from Dynasty seeds..and SSH4 was all about the male plant.. i had that same pheno AA male..was a sign>?

Citrus Shark F1
BFG's White Shark x SSH4 x bfg's Lemon Shark) x White Shark x SkunkF1(bfg's Land Shark)
coming is Land Shark by Lemon Shark and.. also crossed with Shaman Flower

Shamanic Meds F1
Nyc diesel x SSH4 locked down.. is lovely lemon meringue, key lime, grapefruit
nummy:)

Spirit Skunk
MUJ x bfg's SkunkF1 backcrossed
this will be awesome.. the leaves had i think 11 fingers? huge fast grower

Green EnergyF1 or Celestine PotencyF1
Green Crack x SSH4
and crossed with bfg's Shamanic Meds
ok.. lots coming up..
thanks