Blacklight Grow

• Thread starter Scrull87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scrull87

You are a very wise Jedi. There is no risk, my house my right to privacy they aren't out in the open no one will find them most definitely. I do have some encouragements and some haters but I don't care my plants are fine and so am I. I just like to think about how big my plants are going to get and worry that I will have to tie them over when they get to the flowering stage . Don't worry about me I've been doing this a long time. My previous grow My plants were a lil over a foot b4 they flowered I can't wait to see how different the plants are going to look ! And smell! NO hydro store nearby

M

mgpilot

regarding your Co2 problem, the solution that i came up with is a little cracked out but it works nonetheless.

What you gotta do is get yourself a co2 gun and some 12g co2 cartridges, if you already own a co2 gun than you're only paying 30$/month max for the required amount of co2. The way i have it set up is i seal the box airtight, seal off fans etc. I ran a tube through the box that so that on one end im shooting empty rounds faster than any man can jerk off, you need to deplete the entire thing, youll get about 150-200 shots. Let it sit in there for 2-3 hours or more depending on the room size, and voila.
Oh and you need to do this every day, so thats one 12 gram co2 cartridge per day. hope this helps.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

After 2 days of pure CO2 I'm anxious to see how my plants are doing. One male has forced itself to flower putting the other babies on a timer from now on and that male is going in the window seal.

huh

S

Scrull87

I dunno one of my males are flowering I got a paintball gun. I'll give that a try, CO2 does help a whole lot . Good news is my plants arent stretching like my last grow but the leaves aren't as big.

S

Scrull87

Got plenty of CO2 in the room gonna start full strength nutes from now until harvest. Already they seem to be doing well, very short. Going to borrow my friends camera friday and take a bunch of pictures. It will soon be time to transplant so I've been looking at different soils with any luck I should find some really good soil.

They are listening to classic rock right now.

A

antimatter

In before OP grows a 4 lb plant and moves it inside under his 35w blacklight. :very_first_smiley:

S

Scrull87

Update - Starting to look like my last grow, All that fertilizer seems to help.

ECP 00034
C

cheech

lookin healthy scrull. next time you shoot co2 at the plants make sure your hopper is full. contrary to popular belief, propylene glycol is actually good for plants. they might temporarily be shocked, but they will bounce back within a day. after all, its just weed. :)

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

when I was in high school I actualy did shot my plants with co2 the problem is the put the barrel to close and lets just say I topped the plant hahahahha... That was before I realized you need co2 to be at a high level constantly while the lights on.

S

Scrull87

This Camera my buddy let me borrow doesn't do them justice and the color is off. It makes my plants look dark green when you can see in my previous pic they are lime green. I think I'll just keep taking photos in the sun with my PS3 EYE Toy.

The one on the front right is the male with the bud on it. I'm going to grow it anyway just to see what happens , maybe I'll learn something.

PHTO0007
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

wow how have I missed this wonderful thread until now? You go man good luck with the grow. Be safe.

C

chickenn

are you fucking retarded ?

hell you probably wouldn't know.

too bad. your folks know you growing in your bedroom ?

R

radical farmer

The one on the front right is the male with the bud on it. I'm going to grow it anyway just to see what happens , maybe I'll learn something.

True, you'll learn how to pollinate your entire room. Hope you like seeds in your buds!:character0035:

S

Scrull87

No they don't and they wouldn't care cause dads seen my plants before and he didn't care BTW i'm 23 and my parents don't control me like yours. Just like the time I told the folks I worship the evil one called satan THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK CAUSE I'M A FUCKING GUITARIST AND DO AND SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO TO FAGS LIKE YOU WHO CALL PEOPLE RETARTED ALL THE TIME.

S

Scrull87

MAYBE I AM "FUCKING RETARTED" chicken You gotta GOD DAMN problem with retards or something.

C

chickenn

you walk into a room and all the fucking retards suddenly feel smarter.

everyone does have their place.

S

still learnin

what bud on male?you need buds to pollinate,i see no buds&probably wont..how come you never show pictures from soil level,&no finishing shots..theres 3 different grows in this form none of witch has finished..he cant be a retard-he started this post..hey chickenn that shits funny

S

still learnin

dude seriously.........................................give it up,unless you like smoking leaf&stem.thats all youll get..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom