Blacklight Grow

• Thread starter Scrull87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radical farmer

No they don't and they wouldn't care cause dads seen my plants before and he didn't care BTW i'm 23 and my parents don't control me like yours. Just like the time I told the folks I worship the evil one called satan THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK CAUSE I'M A FUCKING GUITARIST AND DO AND SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO TO FAGS LIKE YOU WHO CALL PEOPLE RETARTED ALL THE TIME.

wow... just fucking wow.... i needed that

S

Scrull87

LOL i love being a musician. I got major props in the record business just waiting to jump on my album and I can't wait to make songs about all the faggets that have pushed me around. I can't freaking wait . I'd upload some guitar parts I've been working on If I can figure out how and I'll show you what I'm really made of.

S

Scrull87

I'd like to see some bitch call her retarted and see what she says!

thats TAYLOR SWIFT by the way

Images
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

LOL i love being a musician. I got major props in the record business just waiting to jump on my album and I can't wait to make songs about all the faggets that have pushed me around. I can't freaking wait . I'd upload some guitar parts I've been working on If I can figure out how and I'll show you what I'm really made of.

Now that will really show them f*ckers on the internets.

LOL. Thank you dude for making my day better!!

H

hclip

I'd like to see some bitch call her retarted and see what she says!

thats TAYLOR SWIFT by the way

I wonder what kind of grow setup she would have. I'm envisioning cardboard box in the corner, lined with foil, cfl bulb hanging on thru... she seems industrious enough, maybe some stickers on the side? I'd say thats pretty smart to me!

seriously though, how those plants going?

F

foolsgold

dude you must be the biggest joke planet earth has ever seen. go back to playing the five string and leave the growing to us. how is this guy not banned?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

serious this is completely fucking around with everyone I dont believe a word that he types!!! He's a blacklight growing, devil worshiping, guitar player who lives in his parents house, and post up pictures of taylor swift.... seriously wtf this guy is a fraud just here to fuck with the site... Can someone please moderate this guy?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I don't think that I can say anything to this thread. I read this whole thread just now and WOW. I don't mean World of Warcraft either. I can't even believe that their are people like this allowed in the farm?? Logic? I mean come on this is entertaining but maybe we need to have an age limit or something. I mean wow really? DJ Short look out! Didn't DJ Short make some beats for Jay Z? That Flo was tight Short! lmfao please ban this guy...

R

radical farmer

serious this is completely fucking around with everyone I dont believe a word that he types!!! He's a blacklight growing, devil worshiping, guitar player who lives in his parents house, and post up pictures of taylor swift.... seriously wtf this guy is a fraud just here to fuck with the site... Can someone please moderate this guy?

It's all good dude. Don't call for censorship, leave that to the tyrants... Whether this guys for real or not is irrelevant. I just wanna see how those blacklight plants are doing! Espically after they all get pollinated by the male that he leaves.

S

SB805KUSH

how much did you spend on guitar scrull87? well we take growing seriously so we dont skimp out on supplies, your soil sucks,not much growth,get a t5 ditch blacklight.just cause in school you were picked on and couldnt stand up for self then, now you grow some balls we dont need your gothic drama.talk about growing our sacred plant, you can learn alot from these farmers.17 pages..we are not hating were im from so cal we tell it like it is whether you want to hear it or not.do you expect us to lie to you????

C

cheech

something you said stood out to me scrull. you're in ypsitucky. :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
banned.... we dont need losers like this around here..

why didnt someone pm me sooner??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom