Blackwater & Julius Ceasar Test Grow

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

nice. yours should stop getting too lanky soon and bush out and get huge leaves. i'm currently experiencing summer temp issues and i hope i can just manage it as best as i can.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

yeh Koopa i feel ya on the heat im lookin at 80-87 right now. But im hooking up air cooling to my hood again and trying to rig up sumthin sose i can run an a/c get them temps bak down to the 70's.
Also the Blackwater will proly stop streching now that i have repotted them and put em under the 1000w'er.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Kikin ass and takin names

So i gots em all planted up into there new homes and under a bigger light. The Blackwater Have a 2 day headstart on the JC's in the bigger pots so a few more days & ima flip the switch on these guys. I think id like to let em go a little longer but i just cant.
I havent given them very much individual attention but once i flip em ill be chekin every couple days. Then ill give more details about smell and growth patterns and such. anyways here are some new pics for u guys to drool over.
first 5 are BW

100 0781
100 0782
100 0784
100 0785
100 0786
100 0787
100 0788
100 0789
100 0790
K

koopa troopa

bomb man! mine are trekking through the heat the best they can and all i need is RO filtration and i'm money.

S

Swerve

looking great man. very uniform very good looking...remember to take clones...

B

Bi0hazard

Hey Swerve,

Would you be kind enough to post the genetic makeup of Blackwater and Julius Ceasar?
Looking great.

[Update] found out the genetics:

(For anyone who is interested, by Swerve)

"julius ceasar is socal master X sfv ogk f3 male...serious fire in there. so i figured ceasar is appropriate

blackwater is mendo purps X sfv ogk f3 male..dark purple with an actual hit.. yup a purple that hit heavy like og..."

F

FidelC

(For anyone who is interested, by Swerve)

"julius ceasar is socal master X sfv ogk f3 male...serious fire in there. so i figured ceasar is appropriate

blackwater is mendo purps X sfv ogk f3 male..dark purple with an actual hit.. yup a purple that hit heavy like og..."

Thanx alot Bi0hazard, was just wondering that.

Coming along real nice KJ, couple more weeks this should get real interesting.

darksideX

darksideX

yeah..very nice and healthy babyz KJ..:yes
you 'r rockin' them in full effect brah:)
all the best!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking very nice!I have some Ogiesel and Chem#4XDUD going myself.Just waiting on my Black Water's and Ill have a good bit of Cali Conn funk going on:rauch08:

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

New pics

Here are a couple of quick pics form the CULLING i did the other night pullin up all the males that were showing. All Blackwaters have been sexed 6 males 4 female. first 3 pics are males last 3 pics are females. will get some new pics up soon.

100 0834
100 0837
100 0839
100 0842
100 0843
100 0840
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Master gizzle

Not all of the Julius Ceasar are sexed yet but so far if i remember right 6 female 1 male and 2 unknown.
cpl pics of the males. will get some new shots tonight i think.

100 0844
100 0846
100 0848
K

koopa troopa

i need to get my scope out to check sex too if they showed. man my room is so hot and this is an enduring battle.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Also forgot to add that i dropped the light to 11hrs on starting jun-30 and then bumped em up to 13hrs on the 7th so were lookin at 1 week 2days flower.

looks good man cant wait to see them flowered out...
U & Me both bro!

i need to get my scope out to check sex too if they showed. man my room is so hot and this is an enduring battle.

Damn srry to hear about ur heat issues. So far i havent broken 80 in like a week. The temp dropped a little here and i got my hood air cooled again. I havent even need to fire up the a/c........yet i imagine.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Well took a little vaca last few days. was kinda relaxing got pretty fuked up, had a good time. But i just couldnt wait to get back to the ladies. Anyway i did snap a few shots of the Blackwater and examine em a little see what they smell like and such before i left last week. so ill throw those up quick. Here is a group shot of the flower room from last week.

100 0856
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Blackwater #1

When I planted all the seeds into solo cups i labeled and numbered them. the numbers stayed with em the whole grow. I ended up with numbers 1, 2, 3, & 4 believe it or not.:wondering:cool
Anyway here are pics of #1 from last week!

BW#1 exhibited a decent amount stretching as did all of them but #1 is a little taller than the rest. It is has a decent amount of branching. B4 it started flowering hard it had a kinda chemical, floral, skunk, funk smell that would rub off from the stem.

100 0862
100 0863
100 0864
100 0866
100 0867
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Blackwater #2

BW #2 Had no real smell to it even when the stems were rubbed, just smelled like green weed ya no like a fresh green plant smell nothing special really. It is the second tallest plant with a decent amount of branch sites. Also the main front runner for a keeper as i liked the growth structure and it looked to be tightening at the nodes faster than the rest.

100 0875
100 0876
100 0877
100 0878
Top Bottom