waayne

waayne

Those nugs look so dank!
Killer job bro!
Can't wait to hear how they smoke!

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Awwww shit the joose is loose

O hey wut up guys? How ya been? Would just like to apologize for my sudden and unexpected absence.:sick0004: It was fully necessary tho, you guys know how that shit can go sometimes. Anyway ima try to pick up where i left off.:anim_44: So here is the first of 3 smoke reports and some more fresh ass pics for ya to drool over.

INFO
Tester Name :Kuntjoose
Strain :Julius Ceasar –lemon soap pheno
Method Smoked :Small clean spoon

APPEARANCE-See pics below:icon_spin:

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Lemon scented cleaner
Associated smells of bud : Decorative soap bars, soft lemon scent

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Soft lemon and a sort of earthy dirt dankness
Associated flavours :sort of like lemon pinesol

Harsh/smoothness : 8 quite smooth but u would still cough(1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes, sort of expands in ur lungs

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body/ 10% head 90% body
Potency : 8(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration :2-4hrs depends on if its ur first of the day (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime- pain relief
Munchies? : yes, not to bad tho.
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT- household cleaner/namely lemon scented pinesol

turpentine ()-metallic ()-ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()-lotions () - plastics () - glues ()-soaps ()- household cleaners(x)

SWEET - lemon

fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY- pine

woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY- earthy- dirt

earthy (x) - loam () - dirt (x) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Very good meds for pain relief. I burned my hand pretty bad and couldn’t really use it very well. It was so bad I couldn’t button my own pants. Well a couple of tokes of this shit and I found myself doing all kinds of stuff with my hand and didn’t even realize it. Totally erased the pain.

100 1525
100 1526
100 1527
100 1528
100 1488
100 1478
100 1480
100 1481
100 1487
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Some blackwater for yall

Here is the second of the 3 reports. :rasta2: Last 1 comin up quick

INFO
Tester Name :Kuntjoose
Strain :Blackwater #2
Method Smoked :small clean glass pipe

APPEARANCE-See pics below

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : sour kool-aid
Associated smells of bud :sweet candy-berry

TASTE

Dominant flavour :Hashy sourness
Associated flavours :candy sweet berry on the exhale

Harsh/smoothness : 8(1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes very expansive smoke

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 40%head 60%body
Potency : 9(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : good 4 hrs(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime I like it for both
Munchies? : yes def after about an hr or 2
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()bleach ()lotions () - plastics () - glues ()
SWEET- fruity- berry- citrus
fruity (x) - berry (x) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY- earthy
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

This was by far my favorite pheno. goona keep this bitch forever. Love how sour it was. I haven’t smoked anything that could compare to the flavor. Stone is very nice and balanced, I find myself trapped between 2 separate highs. 1 that wants me to be glued to the couch and the 2nd wants me to get up and interact with something. So I usually find myself standing and watching TV or something fucked up like that.

100 1533
100 1535
100 1536
100 1538
100 1541
100 1540
100 1545
100 1546
100 1548
100 1554
100 1557
100 1496
100 1500
100 1502
K

koopa troopa

yo kunt you the man. awesome descriptions that i can really relate to. i liked everything i ran from that swerve release. you should look at my BW #2 pheno and see if that's like yours. it was a fruity grapey lemon candy flavor explosion compared to the rest, which were more lemon and fuely.

S

SoCalDam

Looks F*****n amazing! Big ups to you for doin it from seed and bigger ups to the Cali Connect for puttin it down with this magnifiscent strain! I really like when I see people doing seed grows of such stable genetics like this. It's either comin out bomb or bomber!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Stone is very nice and balanced, I find myself trapped between 2 separate highs. 1 that wants me to be glued to the couch and the 2nd wants me to get up and interact with something. So I usually find myself standing and watching TV or something fucked up like that.

hahahahaha.... thats great. :weed-sign:

N

NoCalSoCal

Wow, glad i was able to get a look at this before grabbing some seeds of the Blackwater! Looks & sounds like an amazing strain!

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

i need that blackwater in my life so bad! is it going to be released after the cup?:character0053:

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey thanx guys glad you like em. Swerve did some good work with the Blackwater. I have been saying since I grew 'em he needs to make more. Hopefully he'll get around to it.
And when he does I hope hes thinking of me.:rasta2::sign0072:

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
hopefully blackwater will b around again soon.

socalval

socalval

hey swerve will the blackwater be released before or with CK and JC NOVEMBER RIGHT?????

waayne

waayne

Man Kuntjoose you got the DANK!
That BlackWater look's and sound's amazing!:rock!
Congrat's on findin that killer pheno!!!

P

poohpickle

Those pics look super dope man. Just picked up some of these seeds today. The Blackwaters. They look dank. Can you tell what you feel the yield average is on this? small med large? Peace

S

sensisaint

shit looks sick man!! just picked some blackwater beans,cant wait to startem up. swerve's gear is always fire.just finished cvk,aliendogv2,alien bubba and ogiesel,all all pure fire,and trichomes for days. thanks to the cali connct for such amazing genetics

G

Growing247

I really want to try growing me some Blackwater. OG is good all by itself. Add in the Mendocino and you got some crazy purple and black OG that probably has a kick ass taste and smell. Think I might order a 5 or a 10 pack and give it a try.

G

Growing247

I bought a pack of BLACKWATER seeds and cannot wait to run them as soon as my Cataract kush and LA Cheese grow is done in about 4 or 5 weeks or so.

G

Growing247

Blackwater x 3 regular seeds

I got impatient and germinated 3 BLACKWATER regular seeds. I planted them in DIXIE CUPS filled with LIGHTWARRIOR and a heating pad underneath. Watering with a spray bottle. Also, I ordered a pack of CALI CONNECTION TAHOE OG Regular seeds. Hoping to get a few keeper female phenos and maybe a male or two I could use for some hobby breeding projects. :cool0041:

Top Bottom