blazer's bunker!

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

@blazer man those are looking great!

Your canopy is looking fat brother,nice work.
Those are gonna be nice,the Fire x HA OG should be really tasty
Thanks brotha @waayne much apreciated can't wait to see these ladies finish out getting some lovely flavors on stem rubs on those Urkle crosses, the fire x ha is a tasty lady can't wait to see how the cut finishes out!:D

blazer

blazer

Sit Rep!
Aprox 35 days 12/12

Truth Serum

Mendocino Purple x Purple Urkle

Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle

Fire OG x HA OG

Full shot

A

A-Roe

glad to see you doing the purple urkle, how does she grow? I have a few urkle x blueberry that I want to go through but they grow so slow and the stretch is zero on the Urkle crosses that I got from Maddfarmer, @Nspecta is your urkle the same as Madd's or something different, his throws like orange terps.

blazer

blazer

Looking insane as always bro. That truth serum is something else man. Hope I didn't already say that. Lol.
lol Thanks @Tnelz yeah she looks like she is going to be extra greasy hope she start to stack it on now

Great looking canopy! I love your set up. I noticed on page 1 back in 2k12 you switched from hydroton to coco. I plan on switching too.

Much respect!
Thanks @Harp really like the switch up to coco it's real versatile where you can focus on salts or organic or a mix it up, it puts out the results though, good look hope you like it Thanks for stoping in
glad to see you doing the purple urkle, how does she grow? I have a few urkle x blueberry that I want to go through but they grow so slow and the stretch is zero on the Urkle crosses that I got from Maddfarmer, @Nspecta is your urkle the same as Madd's or something different, his throws like orange terps.
What up @A-Roe one of my Mendo Urkle is short and squat very bubba looking but others seem to have decent stretch And branching, can't wait to see some Urkle blueberry sounds tasty
looking great man!! i just popped some of those mendo urkles for the outdoor ... hows the smell on those? keep it up!
Thanks @ButtaFlave the CSI:Humbolt gear is looking flame the Mendo Urkle smells just like grape flinstone Chewable vitamins, I bet they will kill it outdoors good luck bro good vibes!

A

A-Roe

Thanks bro cant wait to see those nugs and I gotta go a head and get some Mendo Urkle before theyre gone. The smell that you described is something that Ive been trying to find in the purp crosses that I ran but to no avail.

blazer

blazer

Thanks bro cant wait to see those nugs and I gotta go a head and get some Mendo Urkle before theyre gone. The smell that you described is something that Ive been trying to find in the purp crosses that I ran but to no avail.

Yup I'm surprised they are still up good luck with them @A-Roe!

blazer

blazer

Hell yeah its looking killer over here bro! Looks like your rocking straight coco been thinking of going that route myself. So what nutes are you running?
What up @Prime C glad you cruised in bro, lovin the coco still trying to figure out water cycles been just using Canna A&B and the Canna PK in flower with some MOAB for a week or two then into flush,have them all in 1 gallies, just trying to get a few runs of healthy ladies before are start tweaking shit, kinda of a pain in the ass when always a diff strain from seed but it's always fun!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Your ladies like that Canna! Im runing Gh 3 part and I have a dif room running H&G aqua flakes that looks good so far. Im just starting to get comfortable running different nutes. A little more confidence lol. :)

blazer

blazer

Did a run with the General Organics line and was happy with the results think it was my first run on this thread had to do more Rez changes so wanted to go back to simple so found the canna 2 part and keeps Rez super clean and PH stable

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah it gets pretty ugly with organics and a rez lol. Turned mine into a swamp real quick! The Aqua flakes is just A and B real simple. My buddy is doing a great job taking care of that room and its his first grow ever!

blazer

blazer

Yeah it gets pretty ugly with organics and a rez lol. Turned mine into a swamp real quick! The Aqua flakes is just A and B real simple. My buddy is doing a great job taking care of that room and its his first grow ever!
Yup for sure can go funky real quick lol definitely why went with the A&B still want to work some amendments in eventually just to much crap to choose from

Top Bottom