blazer's bunker!

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Nice work @blazer how did your GDP Come Out I Found A Stand Alone Pheno That I Will Always Run!
did three phenos two were chem leaning heavy yielding and super potent mostly garlicky chem musty funk no purple taste and one pheno looked granddaddy leaning was very small compared to other phenos and didn't taste like gdp at all but the other two were real nice Chem phenos real nice how did yours come out

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141010 024820
20141010 024905
20141010 011950
Well I would say if you closed your eyes an smoked it you might not tell the difference between the Chemdog D, an this pheno at all other than the purple bud no gdp taste! Here is a couple pictures of her!

blazer

blazer

Bunker update! The ladies are stretching like a mofo well the FireOG x HA OG and one of the Big E OG are beasts may have to bend the tops will now for sure in a couple days they are on day 19 12/12 so hopefully the stretch is done or close to it, the LA pure kush x GSC are short and squat have one pheno that's has the stretch going on,one of them is maybe a foot tall and wasn't topped but all still looking healthy!

blazer

blazer

Looking good @blazer
Those girls should be about done stretching....
Better have those Big E's supported well......they will be some heavy beasts by harvest!;)
Thanks bro yeah That's what I hoping for lol yup was thinking the trellis was even maybe a little high at the 10 days 12/12 point then fast forward to now I'm like shit.....
Hopefully they'll start stacking now!

blazer

blazer

Bunker update, well they still stretched a little more so I bent a few tops broke a few of course on one of my HAxFOG but they recovered from the breaks but still a little overgrown but tied em down some and will let em ride it out, the La PK x GSC are short squat ladies not getting much lite being so short my beastly Big E OG is a monster but she has been showing some claw other 2phenos no claw and prob half size of the #3 pheno the HA x FOG are doing great starting to stack nicely but they are stretchers my pheno#3 prob stretched 4x in 12/12 but my #1 pheno is looking to be a stacker nice node spacing! Aprox 29dys.
HA x FOG#1

Big E OG#3

Mixed shot of the jungle mess!

Last shot is the HA x FOG#3 in the back she stretched about 4x in12/12!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Bunker update, well they still stretched a little more so I bent a few tops broke a few of course on one of my HAxFOG but they recovered from the breaks but still a little overgrown but tied em down some and will let em ride it out, the La PK x GSC are short squat ladies not getting much lite being so short my beastly Big E OG is a monster but she has been showing some claw other 2phenos no claw and prob half size of the #3 pheno the HA x FOG are doing great starting to stack nicely but they are stretchers my pheno#3 prob stretched 4x in 12/12 but my #1 pheno is looking to be a stacker nice node spacing! Aprox 29dys.
HA x FOG#1
View attachment 456162 View attachment 456163 View attachment 456164 View attachment 456165
Big E OG#3
View attachment 456166
Mixed shot of the jungle mess!
View attachment 456167 View attachment 456168
Last shot is the HA x FOG#3 in the back she stretched about 4x in12/12!
Man the girls are stretching to the roof lol! How long did you veg them? They are looking nice starting to stack, an getting frosty as well nice work!

Top Bottom