Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
and they're real generous with those sunlight hours.....tourism and all.....it can't be all doom and gloom. I swear they sit in their office saying ........Fk nothing but clouds and rain in the forecast give them some hope for sun next week, we can always go ooops, not like it'll costs us our job or anything......and they all laugh

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
and they're real generous with those sunlight hours.....tourism and all.....it can't be all doom and gloom. I swear they sit in their office saying ........Fk nothing but clouds and rain in the forecast give them some hope for sun next week, we can always go ooops, not like it'll costs us our job or anything......and they all laugh
😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just soaked them, so will wait till this evening when they are dry to rearrange things.Probably no luck on Franksters cat. He would’ve been trumpeting his return if it happened! Tough break!

AirHammer

AirHammer

Just soaked them, so will wait till this evening when they are dry to rearrange things.Probably no luck on Franksters cat. He would’ve been trumpeting his return if it happened! Tough break!View attachment 1276350
Looking awesome!

Oh, thats to keep a cat away???

Pesky cat lol

I just got some dogs. Haven't seen a single cat around my yard since =)

sambapati

sambapati

Damnnnn not many places rival where I'm at. Incredible you are able to make them thrive outdoors. Hard enough indoors in this shit hah
OC's doing so well with grace and artistry, cheered by us (no doubt) and we'd help water if only we lived closer. I have a friend sitting on a river in Gold Bar who is nearing finishing time for his outdoor grow and he could use that hot and sunny weather. In sympathy with you I'm going to make some waterfall pork and burnt rice husks for the girls. The next 60 days here are supposed to be very rainy, I'm hoping not like Pakistan. Rivers and villages in the North are already seeing rising levels. One thing the 'net' provides is exactly what is happening, you see why these houses are built on stilts.
A standard shower head flows at a rate of 2.5 gallons per minute . This means that a ten-minute shower uses 25 gallons of water. Cistern bathing should be commonplace in the western states to save water, and I doubt 4% do it.

111929.jpg.afb82bfe27e2c9ef3f6fb0ceea953369.jpg

And a view in the opposite direction.

image.jpeg.9dc00830e4395fcbbbf6787b58491b96.jpeg

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

OC's doing so well with grace and artistry, cheered by us (no doubt) and we'd help water if only we lived closer. I have a friend sitting on a river in Gold Bar who is nearing finishing time for his outdoor grow and he could use that hot and sunny weather. In sympathy with you I'm going to make some waterfall pork and burnt rice husks for the girls. The next 60 days here are supposed to be very rainy, I'm hoping not like Pakistan. Rivers and villages in the North are already seeing rising levels. One thing the 'net' provides is exactly what is happening, you see why these houses are built on stilts.
A standard shower head flows at a rate of 2.5 gallons per minute . This means that a ten-minute shower uses 25 gallons of water. Cistern bathing should be commonplace in the western states to save water, and I doubt 4% do it.

111929.jpg.afb82bfe27e2c9ef3f6fb0ceea953369.jpg

And a view in the opposite direction.

image.jpeg.9dc00830e4395fcbbbf6787b58491b96.jpeg
Hah yeah OC is some cool kat no doubt. I've never gone by Chuck but my middle name is Charles 💪No wonder he is so cool 😂🤔

Woow where in the world do you live? That sure the heck isn't Kansas. Is that where you are from and if so, how do you speak more fluent English than 9/10 that are from here?
Yeah about the water. Never know how good you have it till it is gone. I have mine turned off to my house for 1st time ever due to a leak in the service line from the street/city. It leaks about 16 gal an hour if left on and is about $30 more a month. Sooo I have the water turned off and it sucks. We waste so much water in the US it is ridiculous. Here in Arizona though it is catching up with us quick. We are running out of water and fast. The rivers and lakes we rely on are at historic lows. Scary stuff man. Stay safe

sambapati

sambapati

Hah yeah OC is some cool kat no doubt. I've never gone by Chuck but my middle name is Charles 💪No wonder he is so cool 😂🤔

Woow where in the world do you live? That sure the heck isn't Kansas. Is that where you are from and if so, how do you speak more fluent English than 9/10 that are from here?
Yeah about the water. Never know how good you have it till it is gone. I have mine turned off to my house for 1st time ever due to a leak in the service line from the street/city. It leaks about 16 gal an hour if left on and is about $30 more a month. Sooo I have the water turned off and it sucks. We waste so much water in the US it is ridiculous. Here in Arizona though it is catching up with us quick. We are running out of water and fast. The rivers and lakes we rely on are at historic lows. Scary stuff man. Stay safe

sambapati

sambapati

Living about 8653 miles from Kansas, but I'm originally American and spent 12 of the last 16 years teaching English in Thailand and Myanmar. I left Myanmar to come back to Thailand when the military junta started burning villages; out of there like last year 2017. Now working clandestinely in an old age home/CIA black site; very different than Kansas -- but we have no Chiefs. Don't see too many Yanks here, mostly Indians, Russians, Ukrainians, Brits & Auzzies. Weed is now somehow legal and available everywhere -- y'all come.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

But maybe liquid smoke diluted and sprayed during veg. Don’t think I’ve seen anybody try that yet.🤪
Been doing it for awhile now. Feeding in the roots also. Wright's is the best brand. Be careful of any sodium....

It's acidic so needs to be pH balance before administration

I use quarter tsp per gallon. That's a good place to start. If you're using salts it will help them become more stable and buffered....

Got to 💘 them ligands

Top Bottom