Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Must be getting nippy back there! Seems like plants back there stay green right up till harvest. Never see a lot of shades turning yellow. As soon as mine start showing a slight tinge of yellow off they come. I have very few left. Probably different environments.

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

The closest thing to diamond I think around here

Some of the iron rocks are really heavy though so a little different. Strength verses hardness

Quartz crystal
PXL 20220922 004941586

AirHammer

AirHammer

The closest thing to diamond I think around here

Some of the iron rocks are really heavy though so a little different. Strength verses hardness

Quartz crystal
View attachment 1284491
I was just checking out the geology floor at our Royal Ontario museum this week. That was a good time.

This was my favorite. If I could only lift it, I might be able to roll it the rest of the way home.

IMG 20220919 WA0006
AirHammer

AirHammer

Gusts up to about 60. I wonder how my flexy tie system is holding up. Today had me battening down hatches and running for more bamboo.

Some break I can live with, Its a common thing with all the storms here. Ill just smoke it anyway.

As long as the biggest one doesn't get snapped. I want to see that potential prize lunker make it over finish line right side up 🙃

20220922 102602
20220922 102523
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Living on the edge! Come on Hammer! A young buck like you should be able to snatch that coin and put it under one arm and runoff with it!😁

sambapati

sambapati

Gusts up to about 60. I wonder how my flexy tie system is holding up. Today had me battening down hatches and running for more bamboo.

Some break I can live with, Its a common thing with all the storms here. Ill just smoke it anyway.

As long as the biggest one doesn't get snapped. I want to see that potential prize lunker make it over finish line right side up 🙃
How many ounces of weed are on that tree? Wow, what a brute.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hopefully the question doesn’t turn into how many ounces of weed are on the ground after this blow! Good luck!

AirHammer

AirHammer

How many ounces of weed are on that tree? Wow, what a brute.
Not sure what the final outcome will be. Not to be greedy I'd be ok with a lb of finely ripened bud. Of course I would lol.

Its day 39 or 40. Plenty of time to continue fattening up. I also gave them the next batch of bat guano and pure blend pro. Part of me wants to push the limits with feeding then I struggle with my less is better rule. dont do it man. I'd probably burn them and welcome disaster for the second time.

sambapati

sambapati

Not sure what the final outcome will be. Not to be greedy I'd be ok with a lb of finely ripened bud. Of course I would lol.

Its day 39 or 40. Plenty of time to continue fattening up. I also gave them the next batch of bat guano and pure blend pro. Part of me wants to push the limits with feeding then I struggle with my less is better rule. dont do it man. I'd probably burn them and welcome disaster for the second time.
Add milk?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Recovering from shaken plant syndrome! I got a little overzealous after this last rain storm. Lol! Don’t know my own strength! She’ll be fine.
961B34AD BA6D 49C2 AF23 92DE85CD4383

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nooooooo! 😂 See a lot of those around here. This is walnut country! Shake them down and sweep them up.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nooooooo! 😂 See a lot of those around here. This is walnut country! Shake them down and sweep them up.
Hey there, I have another weather update from the cold north east...We have a hurricane pointed at us according to the weather reports. Not much of a summer but we get treated to the largest storm to ever hit Canadian waters......lol.....FK me anyone interested in a house swap for the weekend?

I've found a great website that gives me a great picture of whats coming and where its going......We're lucky it keeps moving North east and I'm on the Western Shore, south of Halifax. We'll still most likely lose power but I have a generator so I can hook up essential.....With nothing on 12/12 now as long as I provide light we'll be good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom