Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Baldy
PXL 20220918 134944879

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Overall looking nice and healthy! And no shortage of frost! Looks like you have some weeks to go also. Maybe we will get a nice Indian summer. Raining here today and tomorrow. Your weather is looking good for the next week. Getting into the 40s but that is no thing. Fired up the woodstove for the first time in months. Magine you’ll be going through some firewood also. Pleasant days and cool nights to you!
Yeah setup the clam yesterday and figuring out the winter months

Was going to go up to the top of the property but might winter down here and sticking it to the association

PXL 20220918 135212725
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks like it is 4 Season. Would be nice to put a fly Over it that would serve as kind of a vestibule. Maybe it comes with one. Hope you have plenty of parachute cord to anchor that puppy down. And hang something off of those anchor cords to remind you that they are there. So you don’t break your neck! L O L! I went down more than once tripping over them.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks like it is 4 Season. Would be nice to put a fly Over it that would serve as kind of a vestibule. Maybe it comes with one. Hope you have plenty of parachute cord to anchor that puppy down. And hang something off of those anchor cords to remind you that they are there. So you don’t break your neck! L O L! I went down more than once tripping over them.
I just have to show you our weather for this weekm summers over it lasted almost 3 weeks this year, I'm in my winter sweats, shorts and T's are just underwear now............................................................................................edit.......FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuKKKKKKKKKK that was a short season

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

For sure 😽 but still working on it. Might go try to get a salmon first. I'll decide after breakfast and a joint

I hardly get sick of eating this oddly enough I can eat it almost every day I give the dog 🐕 half of my sausage 😂
PXL 20220918 142139424

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I just have to show you our weather for this weekm summers over it lasted almost 3 weeks this year, I'm in my winter sweats, shorts and T's are just underwear now............................................................................................edit.......FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuKKKKKKKKKK that was a short seasonView attachment 1283313
L0l! Be going into hibernation soon!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Tried it. I think shaking them works better. When it quits I may put the thing on the ground, Crank it up, And let it blow on The garden from a distance to maybe dry it off a little faster. Pretty much just kick back and wait for it to stop.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Not much change in the looks, fattening up. But a lot of change in the texture. All of them are pumping out a lot of resin. Pretty trippy looking deep into the bud when the sun is shining on them and seeing the droplets glistening back. Seeing as it is on all of them, I must have blundered into doing something right for a change. I’m happy with sticky icky with weeks yet to go. No if I can just keep from screwing them up! They will get their first taste of rain in the next few days and hopefully it won’t get too windy. Will be checking on them often and have bucked up the support on all except the unbent one. I wanna see how she does on her own but will keep an eye on her. A few bud shots just to show How immature they are to be as sticky as they are. Fly low!View attachment 1283135View attachment 1283134View attachment 1283133View attachment 1283130View attachment 1283129View attachment 1283128View attachment 1283127
Firme! That’s no joke right there cholo!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Tried it. I think shaking them works better. When it quits I may put the thing on the ground, Crank it up, And let it blow on The garden from a distance to maybe dry it off a little faster. Pretty much just kick back and wait for it to stop.
Agree fully.... Instead of blowing up mold spores that's in the air and ground into the flowers..... Shaking it is a much better technique IMO. I do it after morning coffee and then usually again before the 🌞 gets on them and dry again.

pH is 🗝️ in the long run

Shaking it does much more than that even.... Cause most 🪲🪲🪲 are on the leafs underside and it helps to keep them from setting up shopp

If you're not looking and treating underneath. By the time you notice it. Your fighting a loosing battle

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The bones are being collected again. The cycle of life 🧬🧬🧬

View attachment 1283854
Yep. One last chance for some of our fellow mortals to fatten up for the long hard winter. Will be out shaking and blow drying tomorrow afternoon, then it looks like Fairwinds and smooth sailing for a while. Did you get a floor for that clam? I was wondering what the hell it was! An ice fishing rig. Sounds like you will have to make a fly for it also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom