Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

Yeah 👍 he's about 7-900 pounds and eight foot or taller so I need to get close and have the right shot. Just need to be patient. The fifty caliber round will drop it just need to be close and miss the hips and joints

It's a twenty guage hollow point shotgun slugs

Back of the head or prefer through the chest. The 🐻 is large but not aggressive. It's black so I'm not too worried 😫
heard a shot right in the mouth is a killer

sambapati

sambapati

So the locals are hedging bets that I'm not going to make it during the wet season. 😆

For those who are unfamiliar with the Cascade it's considered one of the most difficult regions to live outdoors in the ❄️ winter months

Just above freezing usually or slightly below for a few days here and there but lots of cold wet weather in a camp situation

The view from the Cold season from the north face 🥶

I've been in
-60 so if I can stay dry and provisioned should be fine. But I think it's going to be a bit of a learning curve

View attachment 1294419
500,000 quattlubes bet on Young NotFrankster beating Old Man Winter

sambapati

sambapati

We're behind you, way way way behind.... until you slay that ursine beast...
do the drones have backup lights?

• Stoner Bear Smoking Weed Marijuana Pot - 5" Vinyl Sticker - for Car Laptop I-Pad - Waterproof Decal

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

We're behind you, way way way behind.... until you slay that ursine beast...
do the drones have backup lights?

• Stoner Bear Smoking Weed Marijuana Pot - 5" Vinyl Sticker - for Car Laptop I-Pad - Waterproof Decal
Yeah and a chair so I can get up the hill
I’ll take that bet for one marijuana! I’m betting on the winter! I don’t think he knows what he’s getting himself into! Sorry Frankster! 😁
I have an idea. Not my first rodeo but it's certainly not going to be done easily from this area

You could well be right. Repurposed lumber 🪚 for my raised floor
PXL 20221021 010245511

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Yeah that will help! Water is a relentless foe!
Yeah 👍 cleaning 🧹 up the destroyed cabin foundation and going to put it up there then put the clam on it

Then I still need to figure out something for a day room storage place with the tarps or get the twelve foot clam gazebo

The other option is the heavy sixteen footer that someone has to offer up

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Rain 🌧️ half inch tomorrow and ❄️ in the evening

It's certainly coming right now

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I see that. Looks like it’s showtime! You will probably learn a lot in the next two weeks! L O L! But learn and adapt you will!

sambapati

sambapati

Yeah 👍 cleaning 🧹 up the destroyed cabin foundation and going to put it up there then put the clam on it

Then I still need to figure out something for a day room storage place with the tarps or get the twelve foot clam gazebo

The other option is the heavy sixteen footer that someone has to offer up
How about just call these F.A. Koenig & Sons people to visit you. Thin and take away 50% of the hardwood trees and replace them with Bean Franklinz. Then you can buy something with insulation that will provide the protection you need. I think good idea to stay the winter, but must free up some cash. Invest in yourself @Oldchucky would probably still be re-named @TokingThomas. My wife picked up her brother's family and took off for the family home today (honoring her Grandpa) 29 monks to be inducted....unless they can't say the prayer and then it is better luck next time.
YEARS
IN BUSINESS
(360) 793-1711

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

How about just call these F.A. Koenig & Sons people to visit you. Thin and take away 50% of the hardwood trees and replace them with Bean Franklinz. Then you can buy something with insulation that will provide the protection you need. I think good idea to stay the winter, but must free up some cash. Invest in yourself @Oldchucky would probably still be re-named @TokingThomas. My wife picked up her brother's family and took off for the family home today (honoring her Grandpa) 29 monks to be inducted....unless they can't say the prayer and then it is better luck next time.
YEARS
IN BUSINESS
(360) 793-1711
Would be nice 🙂 but I have challenge getting it out. I think setting up a mill and doing it ourselves is the best route

I just need to do a bit more convincing of others what is possible and make it happen. We got most of the tools now 🤠 and Rickey is 28 strong 💪 and great 👍 with the big scary saws

I got another guy my age who's a lumberjack who used to work with helicopter 🚁 timber company. Good abilities but lots of baggage. I need to be cautious but want to give him an opportunity to redeem himself. Only time will tell

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Got the raised platform in place on the old cabin site. Next will be to move the hut 🛖

I might enclose it if possible. Not quite sure what is feasible yet

Lots of hardwood maple 🍁 and alder being put under tarps. It's wet..... Air quality went from terrible to good 👍 all in a day.

Trading one problem for another. Supposed to ❄️❄️ tonight also 😃

Getting the heat working

PXL 20221022 011736943
Screenshot 20221021 200307
PXL 20221022 031450144
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds like you’re a shakedown cruise in the rain went all right. Looks like you have good weather till Monday to tighten things up. Then your maiden voyage! A week of rain! L O L!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And an update from 700 miles south of Frankster. It takes a while to get some fade and purple around here. Not very cold. We’ll probably go out and chop some tonight. Getting cloudy trikes. Samba potty, and I think I like the phones spelling, says to put the whip To them and heap on the abuse!

Top Bottom