Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Years ago a smallish shepherd wandered up and adopted me one night. Probably 6070 pounds. We hit it off. Had him for 10 years. Some old guy came up one time and asked if I knew what kind of dog it was. Not specifically I said. He said it was an Alsatian Shepherd. He said they were very good dogs. And he was very right. I think they are borderline mind readers. Hated being indoors. Would rather lay out in the rain and wind and cold. L O L. Are the dogs of our lives!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Looks like a black and white photo....
It's in color but I agree the light is funny there... I'm on the shade side of the mountain 🏔️ and the sun ☀️ lights right above the falls for about a few minutes per day then gone. .

The powder is much deeper and dry back here than up by the road and farther

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

👍 I hear ya! A big dog like that it’s pretty stinky when wet. And get everything around him wet. Wouldn’t work during the wet season up there.
Bingo 😁. 🦨🦨🦨🦨 Wet dog. I have a gun hatchet and spray for protection

I don't need smelling wet security

I'd feel badly about leaving it outside but admitted that I could buck up some alfalfa hay and put him in that shed.

But that's a lot of responsibility 😉 the cat cares for itself mostly. A bigger size long hair is what I'm looking for...
A puppy

An outdoor snow ❄️ proof dog

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Bingo 😁. 🦨🦨🦨🦨 Wet dog. I have a gun hatchet and spray for protection

I don't need smelling wet security

I'd feel badly about leaving it outside but admitted that I could buck up some alfalfa hay and put him in that shed.

But that's a lot of responsibility 😉 the cat cares for itself mostly. A bigger size long hair is what I'm looking for...
A puppy

An outdoor snow ❄️ proof dog
Yeah, like a sled dog. An iditerod dog.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Yeah, like a sled dog. An iditerod dog.
Yeah that's ideal either a Rotty or some sort of Alaska type

My Perch on the porch.
PXL 20221206 220237578

My station ⛽

sambapati

sambapati

Yeah that's ideal either a Rotty or some sort of Alaska type

My Perch on the porch.
View attachment 1309154

My station ⛽
I get the message "this is not available in your country" from Pandora (whatever that is) Guessing it is some of that bougie wougie music that you hippie types favor. Samoied or Alsation would be good but huskies shed too much but they do like it cold. Commander Cody would be good, but he has too much on his plate here in the Land of Smiles.
20221207 075015

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I get the message "this is not available in your country" from Pandora (whatever that is) Guessing it is some of that bougie wougie music that you hippie types favor. Samoied or Alsation would be good but huskies shed too much but they do like it cold. Commander Cody would be good, but he has too much on his plate here in the Land of Smiles.View attachment 1309175
Yeah basically playlist of music you can create. I try to keep my genre separate as possible

Heavy metal and the prince of darkness.. Marley and Reggie... Foo fighters and punk . ECT

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I get the message "this is not available in your country" from Pandora (whatever that is) Guessing it is some of that bougie wougie music that you hippie types favor. Samoied or Alsation would be good but huskies shed too much but they do like it cold. Commander Cody would be good, but he has too much on his plate here in the Land of Smiles.View attachment 1309175
Isn’t that buck? From call of the wild? I didn’t even know Pandora still existed!🙂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks like the drought is over for the time being. Going to have a swimming hole for the first time in three or four years. Nice when it is 100°. Finally got the growing stuff moved. Prodded along by the rising water. Procrastinator to the end!

sambapati

sambapati

@Oldchucky @NotFrankster @sambapati
Did you all just fall off of this post? Hope all is well with the three of you!
I feel finer than frog hair in a windstorm, but better now that a cool lady is missing me (us). Been posting on my 5 strains grow chain mostly. Was thinking about you saying make sure you water slowly...and remembering to do same. Divide the water in 1/2, use half, go swim, come back and finish. Using an aerator and now adding rainwater. Never a dull moment

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I feel finer than frog hair in a windstorm, but better now that a cool lady is missing me (us). Been posting on my 5 strains grow chain mostly. Was thinking about you saying make sure you water slowly...and remembering to do same. Divide the water in 1/2, use half, go swim, come back and finish. Using an aerator and now adding rainwater. Never a dull moment
Hey Friend!
Happy to hear all is well in your world! I don’t know how I have missed your thread. I will for sure look it up or you could dm me a link?
You got that watering whipped! Notice how when you go back they take more? Helps to hold mine for a few days so come spring I have time to deal with five acres of herbs and flowers. I like to give the ladies a nice long drink, keep them warm and well lit and leave them to their own devices.
Finer than a frog hair in a windstorm huh? 🥰

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
@Oldchucky @NotFrankster @sambapati
Did you all just fall off of this post? Hope all is well with the three of you!
Howdy Cana granny! Riding Out the winter. Actually winter is probably the best time of year around here. When it rains! Still getting acclimated to being the last one standing around here. Life on life‘s terms! Good to see that you are back in the pink! And riding heard on some of these young folks! Rough couple of months! Have a couple hundred gallons of soil cooking and looking forward to the spring and summer. Frankster seems to be doing pretty good under harsh conditions! He’s a tough old bird! Maybe he will pipe up. Probably past time to relegate this thread to the compost pile of old threads. Who knew it would turn into a 53 page soap opera! Lol! Looking forward to your outdoor grow. Take it easy sister! Oh yeah. An old codger, like myself, can’t winter up in the snow anymore. I told him I would look after his dogs till the snow melted. He couldn’t take them with him. Didn’t want To see them go to the pound. Nice to have a few dogs around.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Howdy Cana granny! Riding Out the winter. Actually winter is probably the best time of year around here. When it rains! Still getting acclimated to being the last one standing around here. Life on life‘s terms! Good to see that you are back in the pink! And riding heard on some of these young folks! Rough couple of months! Have a couple hundred gallons of soil cooking and looking forward to the spring and summer. Frankster seems to be doing pretty good under harsh conditions! He’s a tough old bird! Maybe he will pipe up. Probably past time to relegate this thread to the compost pile of old threads. Who knew it would turn into a 53 page soap opera! Lol! Looking forward to your outdoor grow. Take it easy sister! Oh yeah. An old codger, like myself, can’t winter up in the snow anymore. I told him I would look after his dogs till the snow melted. He couldn’t take them with him. Didn’t want To see them go to the pound. Nice to have a few dogs around. View attachment 1327945
Hey Chucky!
Glad you checked in too! Glad to see you have some company as well. Last pic I saw from Frankster was a red hot glowing stove pipe. I’m not off this place much in the winter now and my animals sure are good company.
I have recovered from my nasty illness and like you are looking forward to spring! Not much longer and I will have blooming spring flowers and green grass again. I am fully retired now and plan on enjoying this year, Creator willing for sure.
I say we keep this old thread rolling, she’s been a million miles already no need to shut down the trip now!

Top Bottom